Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    whoa, really?

dang.
    News to me also

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous

So it turns out they are updating their website which still has some bugs/broken links.

Below is the link to purchase the shark injector.

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/Car...t&salesrep=318

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
    2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Interlagous Blue | Maritime dash and console trim | 6MT
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, Evolve CSL Intake and tune, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler, WPC Bearings, ARP rod bolts, Apex Arc-8, VAC Pump Upgrade, Bluebus

What's the cheapest charger that will do the trick? The NAPA charger is $93, which seems to be the same one pictured on the turner website.

I used a cheap 10 amp charger from Harbor Freight for all of my ESS tunes (5 so far) that was for uploads and downloads... while the pump for the laminova cooler was running... no problems...Just make sure the battery is fully charged before starting
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Also might want to disable or pull the fuse for the daytime running lights. I plan to do that and use a 10A charger.

DRLs are disabled, though I think my battery is from 2011/12.

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    DRLs are disabled, though I think my battery is from 2011/12.
    What I meant was if you have any doubts about the charge in the battery, just put the charger on it for a couple of hours before you start the install
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Yeah, I was just thinking about BP's issue. I'm guessing it shouldn't matter whether I charge from the battery or through the connection under the hood?

Shark Injector Installed

I always hook the charger under the hood. It's too much of a pain to get that plastic tray out to access the battery.
    H&R sport springs,

Well...I am now sharked. I took it for a brief test drive, and the throttle seems smoother and more responsive. I'm not too fine tuned, but it seems like there's a bit more power. Though that could be due to the other effects as well.

I did manage to drop the charger. I put it back in the box and didn't consider the security of the box. Out the bottom it fell.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast