Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
    IMO looks muuuuuuuuuch better
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by Whammy View Post
    Well fucking done!
    Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Awesome job, Shawn. The inflatable M bolsters inside non-M sport seats sounds like a pretty perfect combo.
    Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    IMO looks muuuuuuuuuch better
    thanks guys, really appreciate the support. hope everyone had a great weekend!

drove the car Sunday and the inflatable bolsters are just perfect, cloth plus increased bolsters really does hit the spot.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    thanks guys, really appreciate the support. hope everyone had a great weekend!

drove the car Sunday and the inflatable bolsters are just perfect, cloth plus increased bolsters really does hit the spot.
    So when are you going to offer this service commercially to the mafia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Damn Shawn!! Amazing work! Looks perfect in your car, well done!!

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro

Been a while since I had a big update but with my car it's always been a I would say 80% M3 conversion. I did the fenders front and rear the whole mechanical swap electronics etc...but I never did the exhaust because at one point it was my daily driver and I didn't like the idea of not having a spare tire well especially driving around with my son. But over the years the car has been designated into a garage queen could be good or bad depending on who you ask lol.

Anyways I finally had an opportunity to cut out a good trunk floor from a wrecked M3 that a buddy had I had it on hand and finally decided to get a local shop that my friend runs and he just happened to have a really good BMW restoration guy visiting from Holland. He had some time and was up to the task and I say he did a fantastic job on the trunk floor weld job.

he cut out my trunk floor drilled out all the spot welds much better than I ever could. He seemed welded the whole trunk panel in without burning up and warping the metal grinding it down seam sealed and painted the trunk with a can of Imola red spray paint that I got from another friend.

He also had to weld on the M3 passenger side muffler hanger bracket to the passenger side frame rail

On non-M cars the driver side only has one set of muffler hanger exhaust studs and even then they are not the right length they are too short. Luckily from the donor car that I got the trunk floor I cut out all four exhaust studs and the panel that they were welded to and handed to him. He was able to drill out my old muffler hanger studs precisely and drill out the M3 exhaust studs from the scrap metal that they were mounted in and you welded them into the chassis along with the reinforcement brace from the top side.

All in all I'm extremely happy and impressed with the job.

one of my other buddies parts out m3s I was able to pick up all the undertrays the v brace the exhaust shielding and the whole complete M3 exhaust system from header to rear muffler section 3.

So now I finally have the full M3 exhaust drivetrain set up and I'm happy to get away from the aftermarket exhaust I was running that although sounded good had audible drone that really annoyed me when I just wanted to enjoy the car. I didn't like the fact that everybody thought I was driving fast or racing I just want to enjoy the car and drive it nice and quiet.

I've been daily driving a 2006 completely stock SMG M3 and it's so nice to drive a car that's smooth stock and quiet but still has nice power to change lanes and overtake other cars and that's what I want with my M3 sedan.

Here's some pictures from the process.

Also recently I had a chance to install the ZCP steering wheel with a single button for m-track mode. I installed the ZCP/ CSL mk60 DSC module and wired it up to the proper button so that is fully functional.

I also installed the CSL blue tag steering rack to complete that package since I got a good deal from a guy parting out a ZCP locally.

So currently the car is a complete M3 sedan conversion now. CSL style carbon air box with a fully functional intake flap with the CSL engine management software fully functional m-track mode and steering rack and full set of 996 brakes front and rear.

Hopefully this will be the final leg of the journey on the car and I can fully enjoy it drive it and appreciate it.

I haven't had a chance to put stated value insurance on the vehicle yet so I don't drive it often and in the past four years I've only put 6,000 miles total.

I will say that I definitely could not accomplish any of this without the fantastic resources of forums like this. I know I get super annoying in the coding section all of the senior members in there that really know their stuff I'm sure roll their eyes when they ask noob questions when I try to figure out how to code my own modules soldering chips so that I can save money by doing things myself and I love to learn too.

Those guys have been wonderful in that section putting up with me over the last few years lol.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Shawn, you usual, your attention to details on your projects and dedication is amazing!
    I am glad to hear that you are doing all that work, so you can enjoy car more.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Saw this on IG: turned out really well, did you just rattle can the welded in rear piece?

I love those high kick CSL trunks, would love to have one on the ZHP, totally transforms the rear-end.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Incredible work, as always, Shawn.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

This is awesome!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast