Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    I just finished installing mine today. The install pretty easy once I removed the TCU from the bracket to get access to the 54 pin connector.

Do we still need the TCU since its basically disconnected?
    Ted via email confirmed TCU module is not needed anymore

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalZman View Post
    Is yours in the blue case or no? If he is sending the cased versions out then my fingers are crossed I will be getting mine soon.
    My case is blue.
    2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe | Interlagous Blue | Maritime dash and console trim | 6MT
    UUC short shifter, Euro cats, CSL Euro headers, Evolve CSL Intake and tune, TC Klein Smart Design Double Adjustable Coilovers, Dinan strut brace, CDV Delete, ZHP shift knob, Arkym splitter and spoiler, WPC Bearings, ARP rod bolts, Apex Arc-8, VAC Pump Upgrade, Bluebus

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't kept up with this thread -- I'm not getting subscription emails for some reason.

Anyways, can everyone update to the following firmware? bluebus_1_1_9_1.hex (you may need to right click > Save Link As)

The upgrade instructions are here: https://github.com/tedsalmon/BlueBus...rmware-Upgrade

This firmware improves call quality in several ways:
    1. The noise / echo cancellation algo is now enabled by default.
    2. TCU Mode is no longer an option and is now only used outside of Bluetooth mode
    3. The 762 mic should now work well for everyone!
    4. If you have the nav system, you can now control call volume using the stock controls. Previously, you could only control the call volume itself.

In terms of order fulfillment: I have 73 orders left in the queue. I should be through these by next Monday.

Thanks guys! Please don't hesitate to email me at support@bluebus.dev should I go AFK here again.

Thanks!
    -Ted

Thanks Ted! Are you getting the cases for those of us that didn't wait for them shipped out soon?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aethir30 View Post
    Thanks Ted! Are you getting the cases for those of us that didn't wait for them shipped out soon?

Yes, those should start shipping in the next couple weeks. Thankfully, there's no programming, testing, etc with those, so I should be able to assemble them and ship them in a weekend.

-Ted

Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    Yes, those should start shipping in the next couple weeks. Thankfully, there's no programming, testing, etc with those, so I should be able to assemble them and ship them in a weekend.

-Ted
    Sweet. Thanks!

Out of curiosity, is that 73 orders total or 73 orders from the first set of orders? Just want to temper my expectations since I'm in the second round!

Quote Originally Posted by 28firefighter View Post
    Out of curiosity, is that 73 orders total or 73 orders from the first set of orders? Just want to temper my expectations since I'm in the second round!
    73 / 480 units that were sold. I have already mailed off 403

There are 305 orders in the second run, with another 50 being sold to ECS Tuning.

A total of 380 units were ordered for round two. Not sure what I'm doing with the extras yet.

-Ted

Quote Originally Posted by t3ddftw View Post
    73 / 480 units that were sold. I have already mailed off 403

There are 305 orders in the second run, with another 50 being sold to ECS Tuning.

A total of 380 units were ordered for round two. Not sure what I'm doing with the extras yet.

-Ted
    Dude getting picked up on ECS is awesome!!

Got it - so I have a ways to go yet :-)

Congrats on getting picked up by ECS Tuning! That's a big deal!

When someone figures out how to update the firmware, fill me in. I plugged my laptop into the unit and opened the firmware tool. Clicked on "Select devise" and only had one option - COM3. I get an error shortly after saying ERROR: Failed to get a response within 5 secs.

Does the blubus need to stay plugged into the car? Does the car need to be in the on position?

Using windows 64 bit for what its worth.

Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast