Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 74 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Great updates! It's always so satisfying to see the before and after.

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    I really want to get myself a 90° ratchet like that, but can’t bring myself to buy into another brand’s battery system.

Also nice work all around. Your updates are always so detailed yet so concise.
    Fun fuct - it's not Milwaukee. I wanted one for a while but with all expenses that I have, couldn't bring myself to pony up for Milwaukee yet so I bought a cheap one from eBay.
    50€ -
    https://www.ebay.de/itm/143435529696

Found it on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Anesty-Cordle...bb_marketplace

I really had low expectations but man it's unbelievable how much tool you get for the money. Nice case, battery, charger, sockets... overall quailty is really good, feels nicely built and heavy in hand. Been using it since February and I love it. Battery life is great, I rarely charger it and no problem breaking loose and undoing bolts. Makes working a lot quicker.

I also have a cheap impact wrench from Trotec and it's good for undoing wheel lug nuts and compressing shock springs but hopeless for really stuck bolts. So I'm planning to upgrade to Milwaukee M18 impact wrench next there.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Wow, that's a list.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by Sreten View Post
    Fun fuct - it's not Milwaukee. I wanted one for a while but with all expenses that I have, couldn't bring myself to pony up for Milwaukee yet so I bought a cheap one from eBay.
    50€ -
    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    wow, it's almost identical to my Milwaukee - Milwaukee is either yours rebranded, or China again creates a viable knock off. Even the battery is the identical shape! Good score!
    Pete

Part 2 of project Cologne E46 325i is live!

Longest video I made to date but it should be near and dear to every E46 owner. I tried to keep it to the point, with a lot of wrenching action and entertainment.

This car did throw me a lot of curveballs but I made a lot of progress on it.

Do let me know if you managed to sit through it!

Yep, definitely more relatable, as I've never worked on anything except E36s and E46s before. Had it on my 2nd screen while I worked on my thesis.

2 main comments I had:
    - Wow, that's a heck of a lot of sludge, I wonder what the oil change intervals were, and
    - Geez that impact wrench really isn't great if it struggles with FCAB and reinforcement shield bolts. A few weeks ago I splurged on a 450 ft-lbs 1/2" Milwaukee gun, and boy it's such a treat to use coming from a 10+ year old corded impact driver barely pushing 50 ft-lbs.
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

I managed somehow. That was filthy.

Great work as usual. Hope your getting some fall breeze now.

You probably could've split this one in two.

I enjoyed this one. I watched 20 min, had dinner, then came back for the rest. Very informative, thanks for sharing.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Part 2 of project Cologne E46 325i is live!
    Another great video! It's very satisfying to see the progression, especially the de-sludging.

I had no problem watching the whole thing in one go. It seemed like there was sufficient material for two slightly shorter videos, which would have been fine too.

I grew up watching the show New Yankee Workshop featuring master carpenter Norm Abrams (link). Not that I was doing any carpentry as a kid (or even now, for that matter), but it was educational, entertaining, and satisfying to watch experts do their thing. No phony dramas or manufactured crisis. Your channel reminds me of New Yankee Workshop shows, but with cars and humor.

After already being caught up on all your videos and then stumbling across your thread here I couldn't help but read all your updates with an accent. Absolutely love the videos!

Page 74 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast