Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 766 of 823 FirstFirst ... 266666716756764765766767768776816 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,660 of 8230
    Alright, will do. The videos online are easy enough. I'll probably go ahead and get the fuel filter as well.
    Thank you all for your help!

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    I'll probably go ahead and get the fuel filter as well.
    Sometimes the hose clamps are single use - you might consider a new pair. Good luck!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Sometimes the hose clamps are single use - you might consider a new pair. Good luck!
    I concur. But if you decide not to, just use a pair of pliers or vise-grips to get them tight.

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    Alright, will do. The videos online are easy enough. I'll probably go ahead and get the fuel filter as well.
    Thank you all for your help!
    Good luck. Don't forget to disconnect the battery.

Any DIY fixes for a frozen key cylinder? Had to crawl through my trunk(which thankfully wasn’t frozen) this morning and unlock from the inside to make it work on time, and of course even at the end of the day it still won’t budge.
    I can get the key in but it’s like inserting it into a block of ice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Quote Originally Posted by Prestovie View Post
    Any DIY fixes for a frozen key cylinder? Had to crawl through my trunk(which thankfully wasn’t frozen) this morning and unlock from the inside to make it work on time, and of course even at the end of the day it still won’t budge.
    I can get the key in but it’s like inserting it into a block of ice
    I've had the opposite occur - key moves freely to left or right without resistance, not locking or unlocking the door. Not to say this is the same problem you're experiencing. Got the repair kit from eBay (choose the closest seller/best feedback). There are several good You Tube videos detailing how to R&R the handle & innards. Good luck!
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...r+kit&_sacat=0
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Anybody ever bought one of these style lips before off eBay?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324029807686
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Anybody ever bought one of these style lips before off eBay?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324029807686
    I’m considering purchasing one of these eventually but right now I have a few things going on I need to address first before getting to this…

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I’m considering purchasing one of these eventually but right now I have a few things going on I need to address first before getting to this…

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Charlie I’ve been eyeing them for like two years. I may just pull the trigger and let you know how the quality is
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Charlie I’ve been eyeing them for like two years. I may just pull the trigger and let you know how the quality is
    Sounds good Jacob. I figure I can roll with this until I get to the point where I can get my ZHP completely repainted then I will mount Performance Carbon Fiber splitters that I will have by that time...

Ripped my skid plate off gunning it out of my plowed in drive in reverse, worth the replacement or just rock without?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Page 766 of 823 FirstFirst ... 266666716756764765766767768776816 ... LastLast