Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2532 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 153220322432248225222530253125322533253425422582 ... LastLast
Results 25,311 to 25,320 of 26150
    I'm in the SF bay but if there's a meet in LA let me know. This is the only thread I check every day or so and would love to put names to faces

Currently trying to determine if my gas pedal mod MS43 DME will pass smog with the new ECU Checksum part of California smog. I'm just going to be straight with my smog guy and ask for his advice, I've built a relationship with him

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    I'm in the SF bay but if there's a meet in LA let me know. This is the only thread I check every day or so and would love to put names to faces

Currently trying to determine if my gas pedal mod MS43 DME will pass smog with the new ECU Checksum part of California smog. I'm just going to be straight with my smog guy and ask for his advice, I've built a relationship with him
    Keep us posted with what your smog guys says. It'd be great if he knows whether a tune is auto-fail / flagged for referee.

There's a thread on nam3forums discussing this situation (link).

A couple of my close friends recently picked up an E90 325 and 128 so we went for a bit of a cruise. Also with another friend who has an RX8 that shoots mad flames lol

I'll also be rocking this diffuser-less look until my trip since I don't want to fuss with the diffuser tabs with the bumper in place... looks kinda cool with it off!

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Time to warranty these DTC-60s:

Front caliper needs a rebuild. I'll probably deal with it in a few months and just swap it with a re-manufactured unit. Or go BBK:

Also the exhaust clamp for my BMWP muffler needs to be replaced, one of them cracked:

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Front caliper needs a rebuild. I'll probably deal with it in a few months and just swap it with a re-manufactured unit. Or go BBK:
    I got rebuilt ones from FCP and the guide bushings were so bad that I had to replace them with brass bushings.

Go BBK.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    I got rebuilt ones from FCP and the guide bushings were so bad that I had to replace them with brass bushings.

Go BBK.
    Tempting, but $$$. If I do a lot of tracking over there I might, especially since I will at least have a decent source of income. If I get rebuilt ones (more likely) I will be swapping over my brass bushings.

Exhaust clamp replaced:

Tempting, but $$$.
    Too bad you missed these: https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...ers-Rally-Road
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Got rear ended by a lifted truck. Never stood a chance. Pretty shooken up, denied hospital visit. Dude changed his story with the cop but undeniably his fault. Glad I switched to full coverage within the last three months.

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    Got rear ended by a lifted truck. Never stood a chance. Pretty shooken up, denied hospital visit. Dude changed his story with the cop but undeniably his fault. Glad I switched to full coverage within the last three months.

Oh shoot sorry to hear! Well, I'm glad you're okay... wouldn't the hospital visit be covered under the other driver's insurance though? Hopefully no symptoms pop up down the road

Oh shoot sorry to hear! Well, I'm glad you're okay... wouldn't the hospital visit be covered under the other driver's insurance though? Hopefully no symptoms pop up down the road
    Yes, it would be covered. My back started feeling worse so I decided to go. I was told the next couple days will suck and to see how I feel then. I’ll unfortunately have to deal with what to do next about a car starting tomorrow. I’ll either be rebuild as salvage, repaired under existing title if insurance says it can, or worst case get a new chassis.

The idea of a new chassis and swapping everything over sound painful.

Page 2532 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 153220322432248225222530253125322533253425422582 ... LastLast