Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2602 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 16022102250225522592260026012602260326042612 ... LastLast
Results 26,011 to 26,020 of 26150
    Yeah, those pictures are pretty dope. Also, very nice of the guy to drive to you and apologizing on top of it all. Everything worked out!
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Drove 40 mins to Alameda to buy something off craigslist, and the guy stood me up. What is wrong with people?

Made lemonade out of lemons; the USS Hornet is in Alameda so I took a detour there and did a shitty impromptu photoshoot with my dirty car and phone.

Edit: guy called around 4pm saying he was so sorry and he had just woken up. He then rode to my place and dropped the part off then. Actually turned out to be a cool dude and he made up for it
    always cool to take impromptu pictures with either a battleship or aircraft carrier as your backgroud prop. Looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Drove 40 mins to Alameda to buy something off craigslist, and the guy stood me up. What is wrong with people?

Made lemonade out of lemons; the USS Hornet is in Alameda so I took a detour there and did a shitty impromptu photoshoot with my dirty car and phone.

Edit: guy called around 4pm saying he was so sorry and he had just woken up. He then rode to my place and dropped the part off then. Actually turned out to be a cool dude and he made up for it
    Glad to hear things worked out at the end. And good pics BTW.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

I spent last several evenings to work on my touring to completely overhaul the coolant system. It started to leak coolant and I thought it is just a waterpump. My closer inspection revealed that plasit pipes under the manifold were also leaking. So, I decided to change all of the coolant hoses, even thought I changed most of them 3 years ago. To bad that I didn't replace plastic pipes during that time when I was changing the starter. Well, lesson learned.
    "While there", I decided to declare entire CCV, vanos oil line, power steering reservoir with holes since it started to sweat and replace accessories belt. Two pulleys were actually dead. Luckily, all those parts are from FCP and it will be a pretty good store credit.
    Hopefully, I can put everything together this weekend, so I can drive my touring.
    Also, every time I doing anything with the car, I am trying to replace all rusty parts. There are so many e46 at the local junk yard. It is easier to see which engine support hook spent all it's live in North East and which one is from the South-)))

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

One more thing. European parts are slowly getting installed on my other cars. X5 recieved emergency triangle last weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    I spent last several evenings to work on my touring to completely overhaul the coolant system. It started to leak coolant and I thought it is just a waterpump. My closer inspection revealed that plasit pipes under the manifold were also leaking. So, I decided to change all of the coolant hoses, even thought I changed most of them 3 years ago. To bad that I didn't replace plastic pipes during that time when I was changing the starter. Well, lesson learned.
    "While there", I decided to declare entire CCV, vanos oil line, power steering reservoir with holes since it started to sweat and replace accessories belt. Two pulleys were actually dead. Luckily, all those parts are from FCP and it will be a pretty good store credit.
    Hopefully, I can put everything together this weekend, so I can drive my touring.
    Also, every time I doing anything with the car, I am trying to replace all rusty parts. There are so many e46 at the local junk yard. It is easier to see which engine support hook spent all it's live in North East and which one is from the South-)))

How did you manage to get the broken plastic coolant pipe stuck in the head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    How did you manage to get the broken plastic coolant pipe stuck in the head?
    San, when I did my cooling system overhaul and replaced my plastic hard pipes, the lower pipe broke off leaving part of it in my block as well (post# 880 in my build thread). I used a 90 degree scribe/pick to grab the broken part and carefully pulled out the part. When I did, it broke into two parts and I was able to remove it and then used a greenie pad to clean out the hole for the new part to easily slide in.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    San, when I did my cooling system overhaul and replaced my plastic hard pipes, the lower pipe broke off leaving part of it in my block as well (post# 880 in my build thread).
    Here you go.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...438#post616438
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

This past week I demolished an oversized shed (14x18) that was next to the house.

I am working with a local builder to have a detached garage built so the zhp fleet will have a dedicated space now.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    San, when I did my cooling system overhaul and replaced my plastic hard pipes, the lower pipe broke off leaving part of it in my block as well (post# 880 in my build thread). I used a 90 degree scribe/pick to grab the broken part and carefully pulled out the part. When I did, it broke into two parts and I was able to remove it and then used a greenie pad to clean out the hole for the new part to easily slide in.
    Thanks Charlie!
    I’m in the middle of replacing those pipes and it broke, so this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Page 2602 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 16022102250225522592260026012602260326042612 ... LastLast