Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OEM BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Strut Brace

After 10 years of ownership, I recently sold my ZHP and now I'm selling the OEM BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Strut Brace I had installed awhile back.

Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  350.1 KB

It's listed on eBay for $2,100, which includes shipping: https://www.ebay.com/itm/295807900275. Feel free to message me directly with any questions or to make an offer.

I saw your listing. Surprising to see this strut bar listed for so much. For that much I would expect to see fresh mounting hardware and plastic end caps to come with this strut bar... GLWS

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I saw your listing. Surprising to see this strut bar listed for so much. For that much I would expect to see fresh mounting hardware and plastic end caps to come with this strut bar... GLWS
    I’ll consider reasonable offers.

And FWIW, the only other one on eBay right now is listed for $2,400. No hardware and mine is in better shape.

But thanks for the input.

Great OE piece to have, GLWS
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Charlie, unless you're working on a time machine he can ask what he wants - doesn't mean it will sell. I didn't have the ZHP or E39 when BMW decided to blow out the Performance parts and wheels, so missed the great deals.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Charlie, unless you're working on a time machine he can ask what he wants - doesn't mean it will sell. I didn't have the ZHP or E39 when BMW decided to blow out the Performance parts and wheels, so missed the great deals.
    I understand John which is why posted at the end of my post that it was his strut bar and that he was the one selling it at whatever price. It is his choice and I also wished him good luck with sale . . .

I have seen the Performance carbon fiber strut bar break in half and that is why I have a spare in case the one mounted on my M3 breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I understand John which is why posted at the end of my post that it was his strut bar and that he was the one selling it at whatever price. It is his choice and I also wished him good luck with sale . . .

I have seen the Performance carbon fiber strut bar break in half and that is why I have a spare in case the one mounted on my M3 breaks.
    If someone can find one at a better price, then they’re welcome to buy it. If they want to make me an offer for less than my asking price, then I’ll consider it. But you’re neither buying nor selling, so unless you’re offering rides in your Time Machine back to a day when these were available for cheaper, then I’m struggling to understand what you’re bringing to the discussion. Simply throwing a “GLWS” in at the end of a post trying to undermine my listing and erode the value of my item ain’t the move.

I've seen these sell for more than the asking price here so I'd say this is more than a fair price and definitely a good price if a lower offer is accepted.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Before I bought my M3 in 2015 I had one on my ZHP which I sold to Jacob (BADCLOWN) for $600. I also purchased one locally for $400 that went to Daniel, that was a smoking deal! It's crazy how much these went up in price over the years. I've seen these sell anywhere from $1000-$1500 because of the declining availability. Since Karbonius came out with their reinforced version for $1000 shipped it's just harder to sell these at those higher prices.

I know the guy who sent Karbonius his cracked BMW CF strut bar to use a model and in turn they fixed his bar for Free. He then sold that bar for $1500 on the M3Forum before the Karbonius bar was released. The Karbonius strut bar sells for $925 on Turner Motorsport and is covered by their "Lifetime Replacement Policy" and includes 6 titanium nuts.

Karbonius E46 Carbon Fiber Front Strut Brace.
    Karbonius Composites has taken inspiration from BMW's performance strut bar to create their own strut bar. The result is an extremely strong but light brace, which adds strength and stability. 100% Carbon Fiber and Includes 6 Titanium nuts. Available in Gloss or Matte Black also Black or Polished end pieces and Airbrush Logo under varnish as well.

https://karbonius.net/producto/karbonius-m3-e46-strut-brace/

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-4265283-karbonius-e46-strut-brace/

BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    What a piece!! GLWS!! I know this will sell well.

-Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast