Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Amazon Link for ZHPMafia ZHP

Craigslist: 2006 BMW 330ci ZHP, 99k miles, amazing condition - $13,450 (Los Angeles)

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    No affiliation. Looks like a nice one. Seller notes he has a ZF 6spd for sale if buyer wants to convert it.

Link

Name:  00j0j_iiMZsYKghXD_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  110.8 KB

Name:  00z0z_dYzydTHbYEi_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  100.7 KB

Copy and Paste from ad:

3.0L I6 Engine
    18/26 MPG
    Clean CA title in hand
    2 original keys
    No accident history
    M Sport Performance Package
    3M paint protection film on the nose, mirrors and top of the rear bumper
    18' Rims with newer tires
    Runs and drives as if it just rolled off the showroom floor for the first time.
    Tags good till August 2024
    Recently passed smog with ease
    Imola Red 2 with black Alcantara interior with no rips or tears (9.5 out of 10)
    Everything works as it should and no dash lights of any kind.
    Only modification is the AFE air intake to help the car breathe better.
    NOT ONE OIL LEAK!
    All major fluids (trans, diff, radiator, brakes, fuel) all filters, control arm bushings, spark plugs, water pump, thermostat and cooling system done at 83k miles
    All 4 tires replaced at 84k miles
    Pads done at 93k miles
    Alternator just replaced at 99k miles
    Automatic transmission shifts seamlessly.
    Just serviced and has a new alternator.
    Car has been adult driven and very well taken care of.

I considered what to buy for some time and decided on a 330ci ZHP because of the E46's beautiful body lines and classic style. What most consider BMW's crowning achievement and best all-around sports car and commonly referred to as the smart man's M3. The iconic M54 inline 6-cylinder engines are bulletproof and routinely will go 250k plus when maintained properly.

Driving in Los Angeles I wanted a solid automatic that drove well and would have a sporty feel to it without having to deal with constant shifting when in traffic. I wanted something that would last, looked great and had a nice driving experience and I came to the conclusion that the E46 was the car. Then I focused on a 330ci ZHP as it was more civil for daily driving than the M3 and was easier to maintain. I found this from an older gentleman who bought it as a CPO car from BMW years ago. He enjoyed it until he did not have the ability to any longer. I have brought the car to its best life point and mechanically, it needs nothing. I would jump in and drive it across the country and back (again) without reservation on any additional preparation.

Because I thought about keeping it and making it a weekend fun car, I bought a ZF 6-Speed transmission and was going to do the swap. I will give the buyer of the car first right of refusal if the buyer would like it. Otherwise, it will go up for sale, too.

Unfortunately, my needs have changed, and I have had to move into a truck. I have put off selling the car, but it is time for it to go and some lucky sole is going to get to enjoy the fruits of my labor finding this outstanding vehicle.
    If you are looking for a clean, low mileage 330ci that has not been abused or suffered from pointless modifications, this is the car for you.

I am very realistic about the price of the car and know the market very well. An Alpine White on black leather coupe with an automatic transmission and 63k miles just sold on BAT for $16,000. ZHP's with 6-Speed transmissions and mileage at 100k or below are now going for $19k-$25k depending on the mileage. I feel I am offering a very fair price point for the car but will work with a real buyer. A real buyer (to me) is someone who is looking for a fair deal.

And for those who don't know what the BMW 330 ZHP is, allow me to share this:
    The 3.0-liter straight six engine was also upgraded with new cam shafts and new ECU software, taking horsepower from a standard 225hp to 235hp as well as lifting the rev limiter from 6,500rpm to 6,800rpm. Torque was rated at 222lb-ft, which is 8lb-ft more than the standard E46 330. ZHP models also got a shortened final gear ratio and rear axle. BMW claimed a 0-60mph in 6.1 seconds, instead of the 6.5 seconds of the standard 330i.

From the outside, the package added the M-Tech II body kit, a small boot lid spoiler and a set of 18-inch staggered wheels, complete with M badges. The suspension was updated with new springs, stiffer dampers, fatter anti-roll bars and special control arm ball joints, lowering the ride height and giving the 330i and 330Ci models of that era a slightly negative camber.

The 330i ZHP Featuring a tuned engine, as well as modified suspension, ZHP cars were more capable dynamically than their standard counterparts, as well as featuring subtle aesthetic tweaks to help differentiate the models. Two door version of the 330ci ZHP was introduced in 2004 and ended in 2006, with a total of 6,569 examples built.

Good car and good ad.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

looks incredibly clean inside and out. definitely worth grabbing the 6spd trans and convert it.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP calipers/intake/strut bar/shifter, M3 CSL front/M3 rear rotors, Coby wraps interior, BBS CH wheels, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover