Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Linh View Post
    How loud is the exhaust with the resonators deleted? Also is it true we have rear and pre-cat resonators? I've heard rear deleted res. And it sounded ok, but resulted in lose of low end torque. Wonder if cutting both the front and rears be better?

BTW I was thinking about installing the uuc under drive pulleys, but what's TMS your thinking about?
    I recently got rid of the Bimmer Brakes headers and bought active autowerkes, and put the two stock resonators back on and it sounds a Lot nicer, no drone at all, and sounds great when I accelerate.

Im looking into ebay headers, unless you can beat their price shipped And what made you change?

Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Im looking into ebay headers, unless you can beat their price shipped And what made you change?
    For some reason my car completely rejected the ebays/bimmerbrakes headers.. My car would misfire and I'd have to pull over and restart my car and 5min later it would misfire again and run really bumpy, slow, and sound just like a diesel tractor, AA's no problem at all. But if you buy from eBay, buy from tradernas, they are pretty damn close to the design of AA headers

I'm getting my top end ported and polished, and I'm also getting shrick race cams, I should be looking at a 50hp-70hp gain in power.

ZHP's have shrick cams already.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I believe the Schrick cams have a different lift and duration than the ZHP cams.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    ZHP's have shrick cams already.
    I checked up on it a while ago, they are slightly different, the Schrick's are 264/248, and I believe the ZHP cams are 248/256

OK. I thought the performance package at ECS....someone could get for their 330 (non zhp), boasted shrick cams and a 10Hp gain...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I'm not to sure, I will have to look into that

Quote Originally Posted by INDY|UND3RGROUND View Post
    I'm getting my top end ported and polished, and I'm also getting shrick race cams, I should be looking at a 50hp-70hp gain in power.
    Try and do a dyno before and after the port/polish/cams. I'm interested in how much actual Hp can be gained from this. I'm thinking 50hp-70-hp is kind of high but you never know.

Ebay headers | 3.38 diff | 2.5" cat-less exhaust | K&N intake | AA stage 1 software | UUC stage 1 light flywheel and clutch | UUC Evo 3 ssk | Driver Mod |

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast