Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I agree. What I am saying, though, is that we need a post that lays out the part and the corresponding part number. I think it would be helpful. ECS does not break it out by part number.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    I agree. What I am saying, though, is that we need a post that lays out the part and the corresponding part number. I think it would be helpful. ECS does not break it out by part number.
    Agree...but P/N's are going to change between models. You mean just for ZHP?

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGraphic View Post
    Only option I would add is a brass bleeder screw. Cheap insurance.
    Agree
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yes. Just for our cars.

The Expansion tank is the same across all E46 cars. The difference lies in the rail it sits on (auto has a cooler, manual does not).

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGraphic View Post
    Only option I would add is a brass bleeder screw. Cheap insurance.
    Yes. Just for our cars.
    You mean just for my 2/2004 330i ZHP?

If you took your car to the shop today -- your 2004 ZHP -- would you have different part numbers for your cooling system than someone with a 2003 or 2005 sedan ZHP? In other words, if three ZHP sedans -- 2003, 2004, and 2005 -- drove in one at a time, would they all be able to use the same parts and numbers? If so, what are the parts and part numbers?

Similarly, would coupe and convertible owners -- 2004, 2005, and 2006 -- be able to use the same part numbers and parts? If so, what are the part names and numbers?

Also, do the sedans, coupes, and convertibles all share the same parts and part numbers?

Thanks in advance. LOL.

All M54 Cooling system parts are the same with the exception of the expansion tank mount and the trans cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by Len013091 View Post
    All M54 Cooling system parts are the same with the exception of the expansion tank mount and the trans cooler.
    I know...i was just yanking Boss's chain a lil.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

If you took your car to the shop today -- your 2004 ZHP -- would you have different part numbers for your cooling system than someone with a 2003 or 2005 sedan ZHP? In other words, if three ZHP sedans -- 2003, 2004, and 2005 -- drove in one at a time, would they all be able to use the same parts and numbers? If so, what are the parts and part numbers?

Similarly, would coupe and convertible owners -- 2004, 2005, and 2006 -- be able to use the same part numbers and parts? If so, what are the part names and numbers?

Also, do the sedans, coupes, and convertibles all share the same parts and part numbers?

Thanks in advance. LOL.
    My question is...if a vert, a coupe, and a sedan pulled into the, said shop...which would take home the owners sister?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast