Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    The place i have in mind has a similar Lllumar product and they offered to put a small piece of it on my w-shield to "sample" as some people didn't like the way things looked after they installed it. She said I can keep it for a couple of days and decide, and they'll just take it off at no charge...I may just use a Sun Shade and not worry about it, but didn't decline her offer either. Sometime next week I'm getting the car tinted - Llumar ATC Charcoal line probably, 40% tint, - she advised against the Llumar high perf. one as it has metal - I and she are both worried it's gonna interfere with the radio antenna embedded into the defroster lines in the back window....and the ATC range is pretty much like the High Perf Llumar, only about $25 cheaper in total price...

If I do get it done with ATC cost is going to be $199 total...not bad I think
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Picked up BMW sunshade for the e46 from VOB BMW yesterday. I didn't expect or realize that I got a deal - but I got one. The price they charged me for the sunshade was $48 (same price as what Tischer/BMW of Silver Spring/getbmwparts.com charges). Definately not expected from the BMW dealer in Rockville, MD.

So where do you guys with factory sunshades put them when not in use? Next to your seat, behind your seat, in the trunk?

Do you use the storage bag? Yes, No, or only on the second Tuesday of the week?

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

spencers Guest
    Behind my seat, no storage bag (for quick deployment)

I forgot to mention... I kept my Autozone Car Sun Shade behind the passengers seat. Most of the time it's out of the way. If I'm going on a long trip, I'll put it in the cargo area/trunk and get it out when I get there.

Quote Originally Posted by spencers View Post
    Behind my seat, no storage bag (for quick deployment)
    Thanks for the insight, Spence. Guessing you don't have issues with people stepping on the sunshade getting in and out of your coupe either.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

In the trunk. I have a no-clutter in the cabin rule.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Autozone.com
    I had my Infiniti windshield tinted and loved it in Vegas. Moving to CA got new CA plates, two tickets in two weeks. I just picked up a BMW shade last week, should be here Friday!!! It is bloody hot in my car after work.
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234