Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Just a quick thank you....

Mostly for providing the tapatalk port, I absolutely love using that app on my iPhone, such a convenient way to bring all your favorite forums on the road with you... and also for creating such an awesome 'super community' filled with some of the best minds in both forum etiquette and bimmer knowledge. And for letting me play with you guys, in my non-ZHP xi :D
    ZHPM officially rocks.

Matt, glad you enjoy the tapatalk application. Keith (kayger) recommended that app. to me. Without him, we'd be tapatalkless right now. Ha! All I did was respond to his request.

As for the forum, and all of the bright minds (and friendly peeps), I'm thankful for that as well. I was hoping to attract this kind of group. So far, so good.

And, finally, glad to have you onboard -- ZHP or not.

Thanks for being a member here.

*holds up sign that says "Applause"*
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Aside from the clapping smiley we have (with the two big hands), I think this one might be the next closest:

tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzah Blade View Post
    Mostly for providing the tapatalk port, I absolutely love using that app on my iPhone, such a convenient way to bring all your favorite forums on the road with you... and also for creating such an awesome 'super community' filled with some of the best minds in both forum etiquette and bimmer knowledge. And for letting me play with you guys, in my non-ZHP xi :D
    ZHPM officially rocks.
    +1 I loved that app. I say loved because about a month ago my phone took a crap on me and I lost a bunch of apps in the reboot. I still gotta download it again but haven't gotten around to doing it.