Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good to know on the adaptive CC. It worked pretty well on my 14 hour round trip to Huntington, WV for T-giving. Will be getting more comfortable on our trip to SC over Christmas. I gust have to remember my other cars don’t have it...!

HU has frozen several times on me. I think I saw on the OB forum that you updated your firmware? Is that done over WiFi?

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Good to know on the adaptive CC. It worked pretty well on my 14 hour round trip to Huntington, WV for T-giving. Will be getting more comfortable on our trip to SC over Christmas. I gust have to remember my other cars don’t have it...!

HU has frozen several times on me. I think I saw on the OB forum that you updated your firmware? Is that done over WiFi?
    Sadly no, my HU does not have wifi capabilities. I had to go the manual/USB route. That said, I've been reading a lot of 2018 owners are having issues with the headunit where it either freezes or dies. To get a replacement from Subaru takes weeks. Apparently, Subaru just released an update. I would do some research on SOF. There are a few threads in the Gen 5 subforum about it.
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Sold: '03 ZHP

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by Whammy View Post
    Sadly no, my HU does not have wifi capabilities. I had to go the manual/USB route. That said, I've been reading a lot of 2018 owners are having issues with the headunit where it either freezes or dies. To get a replacement from Subaru takes weeks. Apparently, Subaru just released an update. I would do some research on SOF. There are a few threads in the Gen 5 subforum about it.
    Yep. Our HU has frozen several times. Mostly when using CarPlay. So far so good on our trip to SC today. We’ve been sitting in traffic throughout VA and NC and have been jamming to SXM the whole way without issue (not using CarPlay). 2.5 hours to go (he says hopefully)

Just got a recall notice on the fuel gauge (not accurate at the bottom and ppl run out of gas...) so perhaps I’ll get both done once the speedo fix is available.

Merry Christmas.

You too Shawn!
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

Miss my Subi wagon.

Name:  IMG_0156.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  471.9 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2004 330i ZHP ESS TS2 supercharged
    Silver Grey/Black leather, Xenons, factory Nav, 19" VMR V710 & 18" ZHP wheels for summer, Turner Motorsports rear sub-frame kit

Next upgrade for the 3.6R and my wife's X5. :D

-Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Congrats

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Weird seat cover, but u do u...

congrats bruh!

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Congrats

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Weird seat cover, but u do u...

congrats bruh!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Awesome. Congratulations!
    Thanks Shawn!
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast