Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    dude... are you guys preggers??? (you need to buy the ring and tie the knot first.... shotgun wedding??)
    DON'T YOU PUT THAT BAD JUJU ON ME

GROSS

Just got this behemoth in the mail.

Ewwieeee

For some reason it reeks of cigarette smoke.

I have a lot of work to do before this goes anywhere near my red rocket.

I see a hot tank in its future
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Read all pages... entertaining and stimulating! keep up the great work!
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

+1

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I see a hot tank in its future
    That...is a great idea. I might have to call around to the local shops...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    Read all pages... entertaining and stimulating! keep up the great work!
    Lol u think my red rocket is stimulating lololol!!!!

I'm 8 years old.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    +1

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    👍

Finally got around to running a switched 12v+ to my e90 autodimming mirror and got the homelink setup. Piece o cake. I saw that there was wiring in place for sending a dimming signal to the side mirrors. Is this a thing on these cars? Do want.

But more importantly...drumroll.gif...the Japanese LEDs work freaking great!

Do you see these sweet ass bitties?

They output some hella good light and fill the reflector housing even better than the OE incandescent bulbs! Here's some comparisons with the LED in just the drivers side:

(cue background music while you look at the pics https://youtu.be/lWA2pjMjpBs)

SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND

And here you can see how much more filled out the housing is with the LED in parking light mode...

Incandescent first:

And then the boss ass LED:

I had been holding off on posting anything about them for a week while I was testing them, but I've had no issues/errors/hyperflash and installed a pair in Spenser's blue car the other day without issue too. Only thing I would recommend is disabling the cold/hot checks in PA Soft so that they don't flicker when you start the car. These bad boys is the real deal yo.

The catch? They're​ $45 a pair and can only be purchased in Japan. So what did I do? I went ahead and bought 10 sets to bring the cost to a manageable $50 a pair. (Yes, I spent $500 on Amazon Japan and my credit card company didn't even call me)

I'm​ travelling for work this week, but I'll make a separate post when I get back to see who wants me to send them some and the rest will go on eBay.

Eh, they look okay. Nothing special. Who would want those? They look stupid.

GIVE ME THAT SWEET SWEET HOOK UP, YO

P.S. those do look great. They flicker on startup? How so?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Eh, they look okay. Nothing special. Who would want those? They look stupid.

GIVE ME THAT SWEET SWEET HOOK UP, YO

P.S. those do look great. They flicker on startup? How so?
    Yeah man I'm really impressed and not at all upset about the cost given their performance.

The flicker is just when the car is doing the checks on those lights when you first start the car. I guess it just sends a small signal current to the bulbs to see if they're working and it's enough to barely activate the LEDs. You don't have to turn it off, but I did because I didn't like the flicker. You'll still get a warning if the bulb goes out. It'll just be when you go to use it instead of earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Yeah man I'm really impressed and not at all upset about the cost given their performance.

The flicker is just when the car is doing the checks on those lights when you first start the car. I guess it just sends a small signal current to the bulbs to see if they're working and it's enough to barely activate the LEDs. You don't have to turn it off, but I did because I didn't like the flicker. You'll still get a warning if the bulb goes out. It'll just be when you go to use it instead of earlier.
    Those LED's are SICK AF
    My car does this flicker thing with my corner LED's and the halo's then you start it. What did you turn off to get them to stop flickering?

ARC8's | BC Coilovers | FX-R Retrofitted | Dinan Stage 2 + Intake & Exhaust

Build Thread

Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast