Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    I have created a store at Amazon.com. I can add any Amazon.com product to the store. By shopping in this store -- or by clicking through to Amazon.com (you'll see the "Powered by Amazon.com" logo once you're inside the store) -- you'll be able to support ZHPMafia.com with the purchases you make.

In the meantime, if there is anything you'd like to see in the store, please give me a link to the Amazon.com product page. I'll add the product to the store.

http://astore.amazon.com/zhpcom-20
    Bump

Quote Originally Posted by TheFinanceGuy View Post
    Is this true?
    Yes. I had to check the coding.

But, just so you know, you do not need to enter Amazon through our store for the site to receive credit.

You just just access from our affiliate page by clicking the Amazon pic.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...s-at-ZHP-Mafia
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Perfect- I have a bunch of household stuffs to buy this week-
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

Guys,

I'm trying to just get an Amazon button added to the top of each page to more easily facilitate the use of the Amazon affiliate link. Thank you in advance for the patience.

No flame suit required!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Question: How do we know if the affiliate link worked?

I just purchased a few things from the normal Amazon page (linked from the ZHP amazon page).
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

I'll check and let you know. I greatly appreciate it. Seriously.

"No flamesuit required"

Wasn't a ton of stuff, but the X5 needed floor mats, and a new iphone case never hurts

I really need to be better about this. What we really need is a generic re-direct from www.zhpmafia.com/amazon to amazon.com with the affiliate code. Go follow George Takei on facebook, he's the master at getting people to set his Amazon affiliate code.
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

Quote Originally Posted by wsmeyer View Post
    I really need to be better about this. What we really need is a generic re-direct from www.zhpmafia.com/amazon to amazon.com with the affiliate code.
    +1 I've been suggesting that for quite some time.

I understand the suggestion. I just don't know how to make it happen. PM me if you know how to do it and want to help.

"No flamesuit required"

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast