Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: ZHP coupe!

WTB: ZHP coupe!

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hey everyone! I feel it’s public knowledge now but I am looking for a ZHP coupe since my E46 was totaled. Must have good paint as it’s the only part I can’t mend.

Body: COUPE!!! No sedan, no wagon, no convertible.

Exterior color: estoril (as if), mystic blue, silver grey, alpine, imola. That’s my order of preference greatest to least.

Interior: black dash required. Preferred saddle brown but I bought an interior so it’s no big deal if not.

Flexible on transmission - autos allowed as I have a manual transmission from my old car.

Mileage: sub 135k. Preferably sub 110k.

Price: I’ll pay the right price for the right car. I’ll pay a premium for a blue. I’ll pay a premium for a long maintenance history. I’m fairly flexible and understanding of the market otherwise.
    Last edited by YoitsTmac; 10-03-2021 at 09:06 PM.

Good luck with search .. I bought a low mileage mystic blue coupe within three weeks of my search for a ZHP and will send you some good Karma your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Early11fan View Post
    Good luck with search .. I bought a low mileage mystic blue coupe within three weeks of my search for a ZHP and will send you some good Karma your way.
    Thank you! I’ve seen so few blue E46’s let alone facelift and none that are ZHP. Can you send a pic or two? I have to see this dream combo.

I'll help him out. This is his thread.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...letely-smitten

Hey I have something that might fit your bill.

I have a 2006, 6SPMT, Coupe, Silver Grey with Black Leather interior with working factory GPS. Sitting at 136k with tasteful upgrades appropriate for the car. This includes a Bilstein PSS-10 coilover, GruppeM Ram Air Intake, Full Exhaust from Forza Performance, Genuine BMW Strut Brace, Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/ SS lines, Rear Subframe Reinforcement, Dinan Throttle Body, Dinan Stage 3 software.

Car has been enthusiast owned its entire life, garaged and never seen snow; paint is in very good to excellent condition. I have extensive vehicle history, with records dating back to 2007, including the original window sticker and dealer promo booklet for the '06 E46 Coupes.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawb0ne View Post
    Hey I have something that might fit your bill.
    He already found one.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

I would have 100% bought that though.

Not sure if the OP found one but this just got listed in northern VA

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Just got that one messaged while at work. Would have been tempting for sure. But I am happy with my decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe you should edit the title so people know you found your baby

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast