Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    lol
    I think this can also be bypassed with coding... I remember doing it with the F30 loaner I had.
    Yes it can be done with coding but some have had problems after coding. Plus if the dealer had to do something or upgrade the software it will be less hassle
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by NoVAphotog View Post
    I loved the auto rev match feature. I wish my E92 did it like it does with the DCT models.

All the fun of shifting your own gears with none of the years of practice to get heel toe to barely work for you. Loved it. Felt like I was Senna on the test drive.
    Yea it was fun at first. Especially if your driving line a race car but as dd, it gets old real quick.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

I’m coming around to NoVAphotog’s opinion in my 2018 ZHP. Beginning to grow on me. Also reasonable for my son (18) to drive with less MT experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    wait lmao you coded a loaner?
    Why would I pass up an opportunity to play with an F-series car for the short time I had one? Had to test my ENET cable somehow!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I say buy BP a ticket on JetBlue and let him do it!

Shrimp and Grits at Hominy Grille FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post

Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post

Nah bruh... if it's within a day's drive, I won't fly if I can help it.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Nah bruh... if it's within a day's drive, I won't fly if I can help it.
    That’s a long day! I’m sure Rob would like to see the vault too!

Yep! Come on down!
    H&R sport springs,

I coded out the rev matching today using a Veepeak OBDII BT interface and Bimmercode for iPhone. Pretty cool app that can code most modules in the car. It can code most F & G series, i3, i8 and some Minis
    The Veepeak is on Amazon and here's the link to Bimmercode: http://bimmercodeapp.com/

I didn't get a chance to take it on more than a couple mile test drive but it feels like a normal car now. You have to drive it... if that makes sense. It also seems like the revs don't drop as fast but it still chops the throttle in sport+ mode. I need to spend more time in the driver seat. to really figure it out.
    I can't wait to hear what Kristen thinks of it when she drives it to work tomorrow...
    H&R sport springs,

Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast