Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 72 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    That is a cool item - had not seen them with the flashlight! Still available stateside - https://www.bmwoffairfaxparts.com/oe...ht-51472153353

Makes you wonder how we can purchase stuff from Latvia with shipping cheaper than at our local dealers...

Yeah, funny how that works but I'll take it. My rear electric sunshade came from Riga, Latvia as well as other items I have recently gotten for my ZHP... they all have arrived in perfect condition so whoever is selling them from there is doing it right. No complaints at all
    Last edited by cakM3; 02-01-2022 at 01:35 PM.

Progress I made today on blauzed is that I changed out fasteners on my rear subwoofer enclosures so I could secure the new speakers securely into them:

and I finished my rear sunshade wiring harness by soldering in both ends with their proper connectors (one end to plug into the rear sunshade assembly and the other end to insert into the plug assembly for the center console switch module). All I have to do now is to remove the rear parcel shelf, make the hole for the rear sunshade then refinish the top with a fresh coat of black fabric spray and then reassemble everything. For me the easy part will be running the wiring from the back to the front center console.

Once the rear sunshade has been installed and secured I will then focus on replacing all the speakers inside blauzed with fresh ones. I have been told the BAVSOUND speakers I will be installing will need time to "break in" and then the sound will improve. I am looking forward to having fresh speakers including fresh subs in this car. Perhaps I might entertain finishing the stereo upgrade with the addition of the AVIN4 head unit but I'm still on the fence as I am not sure I want to lose the BlueBus functionality I now have . . .

I need someone who has done this and has the BlueBus interface tell me they have no issue using BlueBus with the AVIN4 head unit. This is the only thing holding me back from going forward with the AVIN4 setup.

Even though I have been doing lots of work to build blauzed back to her former glory I find myself still looking for one more project to add to my stable down the road but I would have to lose at least two cars from my current stable to make this a reality . . .

The desire of having one of these in my stable is very strong . . . deep down I'm an E46 guy.

one can only dream
    Last edited by cakM3; 02-03-2022 at 07:14 AM.

My Mystic Adventure...

My rear BBS CH wheel has been repaired and refinished. Wheel looks as expected and I am now looking forward to sourcing fresh Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires for this wheel set so I can run on these wheels this upcoming summer

How I had it on my Imola ZHP with red BBS center caps

How it's going to look on my current ZHP with blue BBS center caps.

This is going to look good

--Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

Just got notification my new switch module for my rear sunshade on my ZHP shipped out today. In a few days I will have everything needed to do my rear sunshade retrofit

When I do this I will also be refreshing all my speakers

I'm cleaning and prepping my BBS CH wheels for the upcoming 2022 car season when I will be mounting them on my ZHP.

Nice to have these quality BBS center caps to put on my BBS wheels. Changing out my red center caps for the blue ones that will match better.

These center caps just look right

I will have new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires mounted in April then in May will mount these wheels once I have my Bilstein PSS-10 coilovers installed.

With temps starting at 10 degrees outside and rising into the 20's . . . I'm not inclined to begin installing new speakers and running wiring from the rear parcel deck shelf to the center console switch module plug. Part of getting older is I don't want to work in these frigid conditions when modding a car... yeah, I just said this... sucks getting old. So with that said I will wait for warmer temps and then I can commence the rear sunshade retrofit as I will have everything needed to do this mod and will change out all my speakers inside blauzed. It will be nice knowing I have no blown speakers and that they all are fresh . . . looks like 2022 may end up being a busy ZHP year once again . . .

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

these center caps look amazing charlie!

-Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I'm cleaning and prepping my BBS CH wheels for the upcoming 2022 car season when I will be mounting them on my ZHP.

Nice to have these quality BBS center caps to put on my BBS wheels. Changing out my red center caps for the blue ones that will match better.

These center caps just look right

I will have new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires mounted in April then in May will mount these wheels once I have my Bilstein PSS-10 coilovers installed.

With temps starting at 10 degrees outside and rising into the 20's . . . I'm not inclined to begin installing new speakers and running wiring from the rear parcel deck shelf to the center console switch module plug. Part of getting older is I don't want to work in these frigid conditions when modding a car... yeah, I just said this... sucks getting old. So with that said I will wait for warmer temps and then I can commence the rear sunshade retrofit as I will have everything needed to do this mod and will change out all my speakers inside blauzed. It will be nice knowing I have no blown speakers and that they all are fresh . . . looks like 2022 may end up being a busy ZHP year once again . . .

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Want!!!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Page 72 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast