Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 27 of 72 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ZacharyMikel View Post
    Those LED's are SICK AF
    My car does this flicker thing with my corner LED's and the halo's then you start it. What did you turn off to get them to stop flickering?
    If you go to the LCM coding menu in PA Soft, you'll see these check boxes for hot and cold check. Just uncheck whatever you don't want scanned at startup (cold check) and intermittently while driving (hot check). Those are what give you the flicker.

This isn't my image, but it shows the hot/cold check options as they're preselected from the factory. I only disabled it for the front turn signals and left the BC message box checked, assuming that's your error message when it detects bulb out.

Come talk to me when you have these same LEDs in 1156/7506 flavor for cars with the correct amount of doors
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

Quote Originally Posted by anandoc View Post
    Come talk to me when you have these same LEDs in 1156/7506 flavor for cars with the correct amount of doors
    But...he already did that?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    LOL...funny.
    anandoc

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Lol u think my red rocket is stimulating lololol!!!!

I'm 8 years old.
    dude, i nearly spit out my coffee. nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    did he? i didn't see 5 anywhere...

peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

for cars with the correct amount of doors
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    You guys lol...The amount of crap I've transported in this car is actually quite impressive. I'm sticking with my position: this is a very practical vehicle.

I'll see myself out
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    You guys lol...The amount of crap I've transported in this car is actually quite impressive. I'm sticking with my position: this is a very practical vehicle.

I'll see myself out
    Funny enough, this discussion came up the other night. I'm traveling this week, so I let Spenser borrow the quickjack while I'm gone. We were loading it into the blue car, him lifting at the trunk and me climbing halfway in behind the driver's seat and cursing.

We were talking about how we couldn't let the elitist sedan crowd know that we had any trouble with it...and then we thought of Peter and his radio flyer...oh how he would go on and on about how many quickjacks he could carry at once...

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Funny enough, this discussion came up the other night. I'm traveling this week, so I let Spenser borrow the quickjack while I'm gone. We were loading it into the blue car, him lifting at the trunk and me climbing halfway in behind the driver's seat and cursing.

We were talking about how we couldn't let the elitist sedan crowd know that we had any trouble with it...and then we thought of Peter and his radio flyer...oh how he would go on and on about how many quickjacks he could carry at once...
    ha! hey, those folding rear seats in the coupe/sedan are essential for making it a practical vehicle. i'm all for making use of all available space!
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Let me just leave this here. That is Slater's touring and an engine hoist is hidden somewhere in there amongst all the IKEA stuff. He has mastered this shit.

[Slater let me know if you have any issues with this pic being posted on here]
    anandoc

I now find that utility is overrated and dumb and everyone is stupid.

Page 27 of 72 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast