Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    What is it made of? Cardboard, hopes, and dreams?
    LOL!

I thought the same, then I got one for my ZHP. Surprisingly good quality and fit. Also got mine from FCP - I couldn't find a OEM Modine anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    LOL!

I thought the same, then I got one for my ZHP. Surprisingly good quality and fit. Also got mine from FCP - I couldn't find a OEM Modine anywhere.
    Alot of the modine parts for the e46 are no longer available. Biggest ones are the radiator and expansion tank.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Alot of the modine parts for the e46 are no longer available. Biggest ones are the radiator and expansion tank.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Good to know! People seem pretty happy w the Nissens one, and with the lifetime warranty I am not too worried. Happy that I dont have to worry about my cooling system for a while.

In regards to the brakes, after cleaning the guide pins, the noise seemed to go away, but yesterday I noticed it came back, albeit much more mild than before the cleaning. I think my pin boots are still gunked up and will require a good cleaning. They look to be in good condition so I wont be replacing them until my next brake job.
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Nice ZHP you have there George, and welcome

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Nice ZHP you have there George, and welcome
    Thank you, Charlie. Your M3 is exquisite.
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.

Turning a dream into a reality

Aimed my headlights and morimoto fogs last night. The headlights were high and to the right, and were cake to realign, but the fogs were such a pain. They started off really low, so I wasn’t getting much use out of them.

Every time I though I finally got it, I would tighten the housing screws only to find it had budged and was way too high or too low. Took me 30 minutes to do both, and in the end they are still a couple inches lower than a was hoping. Per the guidelines, if your fogs are up to 18” from the ground, the upper light limit should be 1.5” lower than your fog lights at 25’.
    Headlights at 25’

Fogs at 25’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by papa_g; 12-24-2020 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    ... I wanna keep this ting until one of us dies.

I am at 95k miles so I decided to change out the O2 sensors. My MPG sucks (18.8 mixed driving), so I am really hoping this fixes the problem, as it feels like I have tackled it from every angle... Can't wait to take her for a drive tomorrow and see if there's a difference.
    Cleaned the engine bay while I was there
    If sensors are anything like the MAF, it might take a full tank of driving in mixed conditions until the car readapts and works at optimum efficiency. I feel like I’ve done everything there is to do in the 8k miles of driving the car: plugs, tubes/vacuum lines, lower intake boot, air filter, fuel filter, disa o-ring, MAF, purge valve, VANOS, misc. vacuum leaks, calipers, multiple oil changes + ceratec... looked into doing the fuel pump as well but it only has like 25k miles on it. Anyway, we’ll see!
    Did the o2 sensors impact the MPGs? What are you averaging now?

Car looks fantastic.

@papa_g - ugh, I installed my Morimoto fog lights last Christmas and still have not adjusted them properly. I don't use them because they'd blind people (sit waaaaay too high) and taking them out, adjusting, and then reinstalling them is a serious pain in the but. I feel your pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Did the o2 sensors impact the MPGs? What are you averaging now?

Car looks fantastic.
    Thanks! It’s hard to say, but I believe they did. If it were just the O2 sensors I swapped out, I would have a better idea but I think it was a mix of everything: MAF, tracking down all the vacuum leaks, fuel filter, etc.
    Right now I’m at 19.5 but it’s because I had my mom idle the engine while I was away at school a couple times a week, so mpg went down. When I left, it was at around 22. I’ve also been doing more freeway driving so that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast