Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ZHP Exhaust

ZHP Exhaust

I made this video a while back, I thought you might enjoy.

https://youtu.be/Q417fgcLhxQ

That sounds really good. What are you running?

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    That sounds really good. What are you running?
    BMW stock exhaust xD

Quote Originally Posted by Fried_Chicken View Post
    BMW stock exhaust xD
    Nice! Never actually heard the stock ZHP exhaust before. It sounds awesome!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Nice! Never actually heard the stock ZHP exhaust before. It sounds awesome!

It’s great at posing speed/rpm, but pretty much mute after that. This camera is just mounted right at the back bumper.

It’s great at posing speed/rpm, but pretty much mute after that. This camera is just mounted right at the back bumper.
    Ahh ok lol. I like the lower note it has. Reminds me of the old pre-malaise era / pre-cat turbo cars.

-Ben

I just watched the video on my laptop; you can't hear shit lol. That exhaust is really low, wow

It must be quite loud, because if I'm sitting at a light and doing stupid small revs, I always trigger some guy in a truck that thinks he's faster than me

I just watched the video on my laptop; you can't hear shit lol. That exhaust is really low, wow

It must be quite loud, because if I'm sitting at a light and doing stupid small revs, I always trigger some guy in a truck that thinks he's faster than me
    I had headphones in when I listened to it. And, in my experience (especially in West Texas) most dudes in Bro Dozers will try to run against anything that revs. They're like those little dogs that yip at everything but can't do anything lol.

-Ben

I had headphones in when I listened to it. And, in my experience (especially in West Texas) most dudes in Bro Dozers will try to run against anything that revs. They're like those little dogs that yip at everything but can't do anything lol.
    It’s really incredible; there was some guy on the highway, he floored it. Huge sound, huge smoke, and he made it from 70mph all the way to 75mph

Hahaha yeah I've met a few of those types. Sad thing is that a properly tuned diesel shouldn't "roll coal" and make a ridiculous amount of power.

Most of the owners are cool people overall but, every group has it's throttle jockies.

-Ben

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast