Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ECS Sale: Black Grille - Matte and Gloss

I'm by no means affiliated by ECS Tuning, but I've been keeping an eye out on getting black grilles for my 330i. They're currently on sale so I finally pulled the trigger. I'm thinking someone else on here might want to know.

Link and prices below are for the sedan, so make sure to choose your vehicle.

https://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-33...r/Body/Grille/

Gloss Pre-Facelift:$59.95 - 30% = $41.96
    Gloss Facelift:$59.95 - 30% = $41.96
    Matte Pre-Facelift:$49.95 - 30% = $34.96
    Matte Facelift:$59.95 - 20% = $39.96
    Last edited by J0hnny Ray; 05-29-2016 at 11:50 PM.

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up! I've been waiting to pull the trigger on these.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

ECS Sale: Black Grille - Matte and Gloss

I think someone else posted these in the deal/save money thread too. FWIW, I have a set and am very happy with fitment and quality.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by J0hnny Ray View Post
    I'm by no means affiliated by ECS Tuning, but I've been keeping an eye out on getting black grilles for my 330i. They're currently on sale so I finally pulled the trigger. I'm thinking someone else on here might want to know.

Link and prices below are for the sedan, so make sure to choose your vehicle.

https://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-33...r/Body/Grille/

Gloss Pre-Facelift:$59.95 - 30% = $41.96
    Gloss Facelift:$59.95 - 30% = $41.96
    Matte Pre-Facelift:$49.95 - 30% = $34.96
    Gloss Facelift:$59.95 - 20% = $39.96
    I think you meant Matte face-lift?

S7 Edge, out
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    I think someone else posted these in the deal/save money thread too. FWIW, I have a set and am very happy with fitment and quality.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous

Agreed.

I too have a pair of these grills and the fitment and quality is top notch. Very solid construction.

Ordered a set in gloss black!

Mine arrived yesterday and they fit great! So now I have a set of chrome with black slat grilles if anyone is interested!

Is the sale over? I clicked on the link but only see the regular pricing on Gloss Black grille set.
    2005 ZHP Jet Black 6-Speed MT

I missed the sale too, I emailed them and got a response saying to call and place the order, they'll honour the sale price until the end of the week. Which is exactly what i did.

"We will honor sales prices through the end of this week on orders placed over the phone. Please call our sales team at 1.800.924.5172 to place the order at the sale price"

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    I bought a set but was not happy to see 'eyebrow' lines molded into the tops of the surrounds, as you see on some newer BMW's. They are graciously accepting my return.

Removing the grilles to ship them back was much more difficult than I expected based on previous experience with OEM and Bimmian grilles. The ECS grilles don't mount the same way, and are hard to pry out. Beside the two top and two bottom clips (shaped differently than OEM) there's a hidden clip on one side which must be disengaged.
    2006 6MT Coupe, Alpine White • Premium, Cold Weather and Xenon packages
    MFactory 3.38 LSD • 27mm M3 bar • ECS strut brace • Koni FSD's

Other tweaks: see my profile

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast