Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1096
    Thank you Dane for hosting...I am glad to have met so many nice folks (E46fan's have sucked the life out of me believing forum folks are all douchebags)

Sorry to BP for not giving him a ride - and sorry I had to leave early today - my wife informed me my mother had called and wasn't feeling well
    - Stuart

/_________\
    OO=[][]=OO

Quote Originally Posted by 330i ZHP View Post
    Thank you Dane for hosting...I am glad to have met so many nice folks (E46fan's have sucked the life out of me believing forum folks are all douchebags)

Sorry to BP for not giving him a ride - and sorry I had to leave early today - my wife informed me my mother had called and wasn't feeling well
    Stuart, I hope everything is okay! It was a real pleasure meeting you over the weekend! I look forward to seeing you again soon I hope

@ Dane.... my sincere thanks for opening up your home to all of us over the weekend! Please tell Morgan thank you for me!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

Made it to Baltimore to pick up our dogs. On the PA.

Sent from my fancy city machine.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Thanks Dane for another great meet and to everyone else who helped set it up! I had a great time and will definitely be back next year.

Stuart, your wagon was incredible! Thanks so much for letting me and my brother take it for a spin! Matt and I really enjoyed talking with you
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

Just got home.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Left DW's house at around 1pm, made a 2 hour stop at DC to buy some crabs, and we made it home 9:30 pm...

"Lapit mga kaibigan at makinig kayo, ako'y may dala-dalang balita galing sa bayan ko
    Nais kong ipamahagi ang mga kwento at mga pangyayaring nagaganap sa lupang ipinangako..."

Made it home safe and sound around 11:00 last night. Had a great time. Enjoyed meeting new members, catching up with familiar faces, and missed some faces from last year. The rain made things a bit chaotic but I wouldn't have changed a thing!

And the Monday after the Mafia meet is undoubtedly the worst day of my year. Miss y'all!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Great to see you and Kyle, wish we could have had more time together. Glad you make it home safe.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Back on the road after picking up a pump.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Agree with damn near everything above! I have never met such incredibly inviting and friendly people. It was excellent to see the friends I've already made, and great meeting everybody else. The cars are all amazing, but not nearly as amazing as the people that make up the Mafia. We have Marcus to thank for that, so even though you may be stepping down, definitely do not step out as it wouldn't be the same without you here. I am very grateful to have met you. To Dane, you deserve the biggest thanks for not only opening up your home, but letting us drive all over your yard, track dirt into your house, encroach on your family's weekend, etc etc etc... You are a hell of a guy. The unfortunate part, now I see myself making the drive up to VA more than once a year just to hang out... Williamsburg is a beautiful place, very glad to have experienced it all, and with the best crowd of friends I could ask for.

I made it home this morning about 7am, 13 hours after leaving Dane's, and that includes a 45 minute nap somewhere in South Carolina. A total weekend drive from Jupiter to the reunion, back to Jupiter, was 2,006 miles. Ironically, I had put exactly 2,005 miles on the car up until this weekend, since I bought it in January. So yes, the Reunion weekend doubled the mileage I've put on my car. And the best part, she performed absolutely flawlessly. I really put her through the paces too during the rally on Saturday, which is obvious by the Mutha-f**kin-WIN of the rally... Of course, thanks go to Shawn (elcid86) for his amazing knowledge and smartphone usage during the drive... And yes, the toe carnage was all worth it. It had started to heal pretty well too until I caught it on the clutch pedal while driving home this morning... OWWWW... I said a few choice words..

But anyway, phenomenal people, good times, amazing food, surprisingly NO hangovers, and memories to last me until next year.

Thanks to not only the organizers, but also the participants as you make the Mafia family what it is...
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast