Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Looking good 8-)

I took delivery of a '15 Golf TDI SEL yesterday. Replacement for my wife's '08 TSX (which I now need to sell).

Congrats Shawn! So that’s 3 golfs in the family now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Congrats Shawn! So that’s 3 golfs in the family now?

Thanks. So far! Maybe I should go with an R!?

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous E46 fanatic

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous E46 fanatic
    Do eet.

---
    As long as you keep the zhp also

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    As long as you keep the zhp also

That’s the dilemma... the good thing is it’s not worth much..., but my wife would most likely not buy that argument...”why do you need two cars...?”

That’s the dilemma... the good thing is it’s not worth much..., but my wife would most likely not buy that argument...”why do you need two cars...?”
    Just start rattling off production numbers, and reasons why the ZHP is a special car?
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

I've always had 2 cars for the last 20 years, and it's kept me from getting bored with either, much better than owning one car did in the past. You could try that argument - "we'll be saving money because I'll be keeping my cars longer". She probably won't buy it, but it's worth a shot! I've mostly had one "practical" and one "fun" car when I've paired up.

Somehow no pic at the old house of the ZHP & Golf together. How'd I miss that?

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

Love the old Scirocco

Quote Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
    I've always had 2 cars for the last 20 years, and it's kept me from getting bored with either, much better than owning one car did in the past. You could try that argument - "we'll be saving money because I'll be keeping my cars longer". She probably won't buy it, but it's worth a shot! I've mostly had one "practical" and one "fun" car when I've paired up.

Somehow no pic at the old house of the ZHP & Golf together. How'd I miss that?
    Great cars!

Quote Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
    Professionally detailed 12/5/17. Daily-driven since. Pic taken 1/10/18, 36 days later. Has had ZERO cleaning of any kind since. Not even windshield.

Lessons learned? 1) white cars don't show dirt very easily, 2) Arizona "winters" are awesome

Congrats on the new acquisition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Adolfo

2004 330Ci ZHP Orient Blue Metallic
    2002 ///M Roadster Steel Grey Metallic
    1988 325is Zinnoberrot
    1974 2002 Atlantik Blau
    2015 X5 ///M Sport Black Sapphire Metallic (Sold May 2018)
    1999 323i Alpine White (Sold June 2010)

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast