Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1354 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 35485412541304134413521353135413551356136414041454 ... LastLast
Results 13,531 to 13,540 of 14749
    It was cold here too... 35°
    Got to drive the wide body today!

Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    Baby it’s cold outside....

Some funky architecture going on there... I like it

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    Baby it’s cold outside....

What's wrong with this picture?

I'm shivering for her
    RD Sport Tornado Aero Kit|RD Sport Sway Bars|Bilstein PSS9|OE M3 Strut Bar|Bimmerbrakes Gen3 Headers (Swain Sprayed)|Supersprint x-pipe, section 2 resonator & muffler|Dinan Stage II Tune|Dinan LT Intake|Dinan TB|UUC UD Pulleys|E60 SSK

4. Quote Originally Posted by ///Mvious View Post
    What's wrong with this picture?

I'm shivering for her
    RIGHT! why does the toyota sienna get the royal treatment?!

Quote Originally Posted by 3LiterStraightSix View Post
    RIGHT! why does the toyota sienna get the royal treatment?!

Sometimes it's not about what the car is, but who ​it belongs to.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Post your daily ZHP/BMW/MINI pics!

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Sometimes it's not about what the car is, but who ​it belongs to.
    Well BP knows what’s up. Haha

The M is fine outside. Mine’s not a princess and I don’t treat it and drive it like one so it knows to behave when it’s given the short straw. She’s doesn’t let me down in the coldest of temps.

On a side note to COUPE owners, if you don’t want your windows frozen shut so you can’t get in. Make sure that before your coupe goes to sleep in freezing temps, when you’re inside your car, tap the window down switch just so you hear the window motor actuate but not roll down. Once you open your door, the window will budge down as normal to open and clear the exterior trim. Once you close the door the window will remain at that level leaving the car sealed up but able to get into the car easily the next freezing morning.

#CoupeIssues
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

On a side note to COUPE owners, if you don’t want your windows frozen shut so you can’t get in. Make sure that before your coupe goes to sleep in freezing temps, when you’re inside your car, tap the window down switch just so you hear the window motor actuate but not roll down. Once you open your door, the window will budge down as normal to open and clear the exterior trim. Once you close the door the window will remain at that level leaving the car sealed up but able to get into the car easily the next freezing morning.

I think treating the rubber seals with Gummi Pflege would also help prevent stuff from sticking.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

The M is fine outside. Mine’s not a princess and I don’t treat it and drive it like one so it knows to behave when it’s given the short straw. She’s doesn’t let me down in the coldest of temps.

#CoupeIssues
    Haha...that's probalby the best way to enjoy her! and I completely understand...if there was one garage space, our minivan would be in it!

Good tip btw...I'll remember that one!
    RD Sport Tornado Aero Kit|RD Sport Sway Bars|Bilstein PSS9|OE M3 Strut Bar|Bimmerbrakes Gen3 Headers (Swain Sprayed)|Supersprint x-pipe, section 2 resonator & muffler|Dinan Stage II Tune|Dinan LT Intake|Dinan TB|UUC UD Pulleys|E60 SSK

#CoupeIssues
    Nah, I like the sound of glass ripping off rubber.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I think treating the rubber seals with Gummi Pflege would also help prevent stuff from sticking.
    This works well.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Page 1354 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 35485412541304134413521353135413551356136414041454 ... LastLast