Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 673 of 823 FirstFirst ... 173573623663671672673674675683723773 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,730 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    I’d start with an LS swap.
    Ahhh. Fighting fire with fire. Always a good option.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    -Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Are you running g headers?
    I have a Borla on my car now with a Magnaflow cat back and a muffled X pipe in place of the one that came with it. It’s pretty loud
    Not sure how I missed this. I’m waiting for my smog in the fall to put headers in. I know I’ll get more noise and rasp with headers (or I assume anyway), but right now it’s really bad considering I’m not stock. Volume is barely louder than stock and there’s less rasp than stock. Can’t invest in an entire exhaust right now unfortunately.

I’d wait until you get the headers to do anything to the exhaust. It’s going to be much louder. The stock ZHP exhaust sounds pretty damn good with headers IMO
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

I can send you a couple of video clips of my car with headers and stock exhaust. PM me you email address if you’d like
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by DeathTrap View Post
    Lost to a 2019 Camaro SS....how many mods do I need to beat it? Thinking about ordering some stickers...

S55 swap + tune

His: 05 330 ZHP Imola Red - 07 Z4 M Coupe Imola Red
    Hers: 04 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkirsh View Post
    S55 swap + tune
    If you’d settle for N55 it’s probably relatively feasible. Integration of the CAS has been proven to integrate with E46 body electronics. The E9x cluster I hear fits in the E46 housing relatively well. If you grab the automatic, the transmission computer for N54 was integrated into the transmission, I’m sure it’s the same for N55.

I love thinking of unique projects like this. My wallet is the limit.

Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    If you’d settle for N55 it’s probably relatively feasible. Integration of the CAS has been proven to integrate with E46 body electronics. The E9x cluster I hear fits in the E46 housing relatively well. If you grab the automatic, the transmission computer for N54 was integrated into the transmission, I’m sure it’s the same for N55.

I wish engine swaps didnt cost like 10k, I would drive an s54 sedan any day over an M

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeNick View Post
    I wish engine swaps didnt cost like 10k, I would drive an s54 sedan any day over an M

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    +1. I think for DIY you could probably do an S54 swap pretty cheap if you can buy an entire car from copart. The swap itself for S54 is pretty easy in my opinion.

edit: I think the cars go for under $5k and there's plenty of extra stuff to sell.

+1. I think for DIY you could probably do an S54 swap pretty cheap if you can buy an entire car from copart. The swap itself for S54 is pretty easy in my opinion.

edit: I think the cars go for under $5k and there's plenty of extra stuff to sell.

But labor is insanely expensive.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I was thinking something completely unrealistic, foolish, and just a total bad idea...N73. They literally go for around $1k. It'd be a pretty ornament tho....

I hadn't considered the S55. That would be an insane swap. Hmmmm

-Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

Page 673 of 823 FirstFirst ... 173573623663671672673674675683723773 ... LastLast