Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 734 of 823 FirstFirst ... 234634684724732733734735736744784 ... LastLast
Results 7,331 to 7,340 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRhockey View Post
    And you know this because.......

Ah right, you don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Those comments earned you a 3 day ban.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by NYRhockey View Post
    And you know this because.......

Ah right, you don’t.

Right...They tell you to put more oil in. Instead, what do you do? Argue about why you don't want to. If that's not acting on it, iono what is. I mean if you don't want to do the cheapest and easiest trouble-shooting step, then fine. I got one for you

There might be something inside your oil pan that is covering the sender causing it to have bad readings. The only way to check is to remove the oil pan to clear it out.

Let's be fair guys... the dipstick was showing completely full. I'm not sure what adding oil is going to do. If his car doesn't use much oil then it's going to be overfilled for quite a long time.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Hey guys, I’ve been reading about retrofitting an E46 M3 cluster into my car... does anyone if there is a definitive part number that can work on a car with MS45?

I’m considering just slapping it in and seeing how much coding I can do on my own but I do have a few questions about other features

Wanted to contact terra about an idea I have to see if it’s possible but still unsuccessful so far, so I’m hoping to not venture to deep into this without ruining something lol

I am unfortunately not sure what year car this came out of but I do know it’s an SMG cluster

Im pretty sure you can use any cluster as long as the code is 24H. On the white label on the backside of the cluster it will say "CODE:" and then a 23H or 24H or whatever. As long as its 24H you should be okay, can be SMG or 6MT.

There are guys on here that can correct me if I am wrong but that's what I used. My indy has a guy who does a lot of BMW coding/programming in his spare time and swapped over the chip from my ZHP cluster to my M3 cluster so it didn't get the tamper dot, along with some other coding I preferred.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Im pretty sure you can use any cluster as long as the code is 24H. On the white label on the backside of the cluster it will say "CODE:" and then a 23H or 24H or whatever. As long as its 24H you should be okay, can be SMG or 6MT.

There are guys on here that can correct me if I am wrong but that's what I used. My indy has a guy who does a lot of BMW coding/programming in his spare time and swapped over the chip from my ZHP cluster to my M3 cluster so it didn't get the tamper dot, along with some other coding I preferred.
    I’ll have to double check the cluster later on today for sure, That’s great news! I don’t mind getting into coding seeing as to I’ve always wanted to understand it better.

How much did they charge if you don’t mind me asking?

I honestly don’t remember how much he charged me, sorry I can’t help there
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Ok this is a 8/10 randomness questions but - where the heck does this part go:

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/par...&q=51247035332

It has something to do with the hood, that's all I know.
    John||2005 BMW 330i ZHP||1995 Chevrolet Camaro 3.4L||2008 Hummer H2 SUT|| @oltorf.the.destroyer

Oh, great. Anyone ever had this happen? The weld job was done a few years back on a Vibrant muffler, just cracked off today at startup probably due to driving the terrible roads in Champaign for the past few days.
    It... doesn’t sound good

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Wow, that sux. So, just weld it back up hopefully? I don't know anything about welding.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 734 of 823 FirstFirst ... 234634684724732733734735736744784 ... LastLast