Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1283 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 28378311831233127312811282128312841285129313331383 ... LastLast
Results 12,821 to 12,830 of 14749
    Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    When did you swap the sportlines for the arc 8s?
    I have sticky tires (200 treadwear) on the Arc-8 I want to use specifically for autocross and HPDEs. I won’t be daily’ing them other than to/from an event, or the days around it.

Once I kill the PSS on my Sportlines (or by ~October, whichever comes first) I’m switching to high-performance all-seasons for the Sportlines. Something grippy enough for having fun on backroads, but also capable of handling the cold temps and occasional winter weather we get down here.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    I used tire dressing for the first time in an embarrassingly long time.
    sorry spenser, this made me LOL pretty hard. i haven't even washed my car since last fall... i wish i could keep up with that stuff!

the blue bomber is looking top notch. i miss it a lot, but i am so glad you bought it. seeing these pics just reinforces that. even if i get a bit emotional.

frig.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    sorry spenser, this made me LOL pretty hard. i haven't even washed my car since last fall... i wish i could keep up with that stuff!
    Oh man I totally understand. But when you’re in a place with those kind of temperatures and have a garage without drains/the ability to wash inside it’s just not feasible. If I lived up north I would actually have to, GASP, go to a car wash. I’m so ashamed to have typed those words...

the blue bomber is looking top notch. i miss it a lot, but i am so glad you bought it. seeing these pics just reinforces that. even if i get a bit emotional.

frig.
    This honestly feels like when my dog had puppies (long story), and I told the people who took each of them I hoped they would keep in touch. Only one owner still does, but it always tugs my heartstrings to see her healthy, and see them so happy together.

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

This honestly feels like when my dog had puppies (long story), and I told the people who took each of them I hoped they would keep in touch. Only one owner still does, but it always tugs my heartstrings to see her healthy, and see them so happy together.
    for sure - that makes sense, and is way more reasonable than a dumb car. that must be awesome.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

I live down here and I can't keep up with that stuff! My wife got my car washed at work for me... might be the first time since last summer...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I live down here and I can't keep up with that stuff! My wife got my car washed at work for me... might be the first time since last summer...
    This forum is full of heathens!!!

You’re lucky I hate Charleston’s heat, or I’d be making threats to come down there

I have sticky tires (200 treadwear) on the Arc-8 I want to use specifically for autocross and HPDEs. I won’t be daily’ing them other than to/from an event, or the days around it.

Once I kill the PSS on my Sportlines (or by ~October, whichever comes first) I’m switching to high-performance all-seasons for the Sportlines. Something grippy enough for having fun on backroads, but also capable of handling the cold temps and occasional winter weather we get down here.
    Ah gotcha...

I had conti dws06 tires and they were pretty good. Drove the zhp through a few inches of snow just to see how they handle and they were ok. Never felt like I was not in control. Got about 38k miles on the rears and the fronts were maybe about half worn at the same time. Couldn’t rotate as I had the stock wheels back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

This forum is full of heathens!!!

You’re lucky I hate Charleston’s heat, or I’d be making threats to come down there

lol come on down, we'll cool you off on the boat....
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Don’t get Michy AS3+!

My buddy had to abandon his 135i on the Michies stuck on a DOWNHILL. We went back to save his car from any harm at 4am after the plows came to clear the roads.

DWS06 FTW as my friends ZHP never gets stuck even climbing mountains to go skiing.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Ah gotcha...

I had conti dws06 tires and they were pretty good. Drove the zhp through a few inches of snow just to see how they handle and they were ok. Never felt like I was not in control. Got about 38k miles on the rears and the fronts were maybe about half worn at the same time. Couldn’t rotate as I had the stock wheels back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea I’m staggered still, so no rotation. Were DWS06 the tires Dane had flat spotting problems with?

Quote Originally Posted by Rovert View Post
    Don’t get Michy AS3+!

DWS06 FTW as my friends ZHP never gets stuck even climbing mountains to go skiing.
    Nah, I’m not going with Michelins. I have no doubt they’re good tires—in general—but I just can’t justify the Michelin Tax (TM) when I only get half the warranty.

Page 1283 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 28378311831233127312811282128312841285129313331383 ... LastLast