Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 688 of 823 FirstFirst ... 188588638678686687688689690698738788 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by ComradeNick View Post
    Why wouldn't you want HIDs? In terms of visual light output they should be the same.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I think he means he doesn't want HIDs in the halogen housing, which is a smart move. An HID kit inside a halogen housing is a horrible idea.

Yass, why not install the Umnitza lights? That is THE upgrade. I'm assuming those headlights have proper Xenon projectors?
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I think he means he doesn't want HIDs in the halogen housing, which is a smart move. An HID kit inside a halogen housing is a horrible idea.

Yass, why not install the Umnitza lights? That is THE upgrade. I'm assuming those headlights have proper Xenon projectors?
    Yeah that's what I meant, i thought he was trying to add LEDs into the halogen housing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post

Yeah thats probably the way Im going, but found this LED conversion kit interesting.. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Yass_ZHP View Post
    Yeah thats probably the way Im going, but found this LED conversion kit interesting.. :D
    Please don't put LEDs in your halogen housings. They will blind the crap out of people and your light output is probably going to be terrible anyway.
    Halogen housings are designed to only work properly with halogen bulbs. Lighting is a VERY precise science.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

In regards to halogen fog lights, is it practical to put white halogens in to match the white Xenons of the headlights? (Do white halogens even exist lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    In regards to halogen fog lights, is it practical to put white halogens in to match the white Xenons of the headlights? (Do white halogens even exist lol)

Yeah, they make blue-tinted halogen bulbs that will match better. The TRS LED fog lights match well enough and actually provide some helpful output, but ya know...they cost a few more dollars...

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Yeah, they make blue-tinted halogen bulbs that will match better. The TRS LED fog lights match well enough and actually provide some helpful output, but ya know...they cost a few more dollars...
    Thanks. Yeah I also saw there was a group buy for miramoto led projector fog lights (or were they xenons...) which looked pretty noice

~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Can anyone help my identify this bar?
    Note that it does have a pivot point to on the right (drivers side), it’s also configured for the battery jump post.

Quote Originally Posted by Joerdan23TN View Post
    Can anyone help my identify this bar?
    Note that it does have a pivot point to on the right (drivers side), it’s also configured for the battery jump post.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F173204698635

Thanks for the info! I have been trying to track that down for a while.

It seems like a very good, well designed bar, but I have been considering replacing it and now that I know it is a generic off brand, I probably will.

Page 688 of 823 FirstFirst ... 188588638678686687688689690698738788 ... LastLast