Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    This is the last picture Ive got of my previous 4runner in all its glory:

Untitled by Jacob G., on Flickr

I came across a 2017 TRDP in Cement Gray that I just couldn't pass up. I had been looking for a deal on one for the longest time and this was it. Single owner, 12.5k miles, GOBI rack/ladder, Innovativ HID headlights and fog lights, K&N filter. Flew out to Roanoke, VA and drove it back same day. Performed flawlessly of course.

There were a few small blemishes that needed addressing.

1. scratch on the passenger rear bumper
    2. 2 dents (hood and driver rear quarter)
    3. I didn't need the GOBI items

To solve this problem, I sold the GOBI stuff to my brother who has an '18 Calvary Blue TRDP 4runner for $500 (retail for both is $2000) and his time and labor to to the following:

1. removed GOBI rack and install OEM rack (I purchased brand new OE crossbars on amazon and had him flat black/clear the OE silver roof rails)
    2. fix the dents
    3. do some touch up work
    4. paint the scratched portion of the rear bumper
    5. install my OE blackout emblems
    6. remove the Innovativ HID setup out of the fogs (they were burning too hot for the housing) and install LED bulbs from Phillips

All that was completed and I'm happy with how it is for now. I have ordered full rear carpet/set back coverings from Canvasback as well as a center console cover (dog damage preventative). Next on the list will be a Toytec 2 inch lift and some bigger tires when the current tires are donezo.

2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    This is the last picture Ive got of my previous 4runner in all its glory:

I came across a 2017 TRDP in Cement Gray that I just couldn't pass up. I had been looking for a deal on one for the longest time and this was it. Single owner, 12.5k miles, GOBI rack/ladder, Innovativ HID headlights and fog lights, K&N filter. Flew out to Roanoke, VA and drove it back same day. Performed flawlessly of course.

There were a few small blemishes that needed addressing.

1. scratch on the passenger rear bumper
    2. 2 dents (hood and driver rear quarter)
    3. I didn't need the GOBI items

To solve this problem, I sold the GOBI stuff to my brother who has an '18 Calvary Blue TRDP 4runner for $500 (retail for both is $2000) and his time and labor to to the following:

1. removed GOBI rack and install OEM rack (I purchased brand new OE crossbars on amazon and had him flat black/clear the OE silver roof rails)
    2. fix the dents
    3. do some touch up work
    4. paint the scratched portion of the rear bumper
    5. install my OE blackout emblems
    6. remove the Innovativ HID setup out of the fogs (they were burning too hot for the housing) and install LED bulbs from Phillips

All that was completed and I'm happy with how it is for now. I have ordered full rear carpet/set back coverings from Canvasback as well as a center console cover (dog damage preventative). Next on the list will be a Toytec 2 inch lift and some bigger tires when the current tires are donezo.

Looks great! Is that lift a spacer lift and isn’t that a little higher than the TRD OffRoad stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

The TRDP is a little higher than the others. The toytec 2inch lift is essentially a body lift in the front with extended springs in the rear.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

The TRDP is a little higher than the others. The toytec 2inch lift is essentially a body lift in the front with extended springs in the rear.
    What size are you thinking; 33”~35”. I’ve been running the BFG T/A KO2’s and I’m pretty impressed with their performance both on and off road.

Brembo Rotor

I'm pretty jealous of that 4runner man. Cement gray is such a beautiful color and the vehicle itself is a great alternate to the ZHP. Makes me wish I had a second vehicle.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Quote Originally Posted by 3ZHPGUY View Post
    What size are you thinking; 33”~35”. I’ve been running the BFG T/A KO2’s and I’m pretty impressed with their performance both on and off road.

That’s what I was running on my TRDP wheels on my 2001 T4R and loved them. The tires that come on these from the dealer are garbage. I’d like to run 33s that are a little wider as well

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    I'm pretty jealous of that 4runner man. Cement gray is such a beautiful color and the vehicle itself is a great alternate to the ZHP. Makes me wish I had a second vehicle.
    Thanks a lot, by far the best color they’ve had so far IMO

That’s what I was running on my TRDP wheels on my 2001 T4R and loved them. The tires that come on these from the dealer are garbage. I’d like to run 33s that are a little wider as well

Thanks a lot, by far the best color they’ve had so far IMO
    I can relate on the Dealer Tires. I paid to have them swapped out for the KO2’s before I picked it up new from the dealer. I should have put it in the original purchasing agreement but forgot. I did get a deal on the swap out but could of used it in the final negotiation to have it added in before signing.

Brembo Rotor

I can’t wait to replace them lol, I just wish my KO2s on my 2001 were wider/made the truck feel more stable in the turns

The Clown's Hauler project thread: 2001 4runner Sport

I’ve seen these flags on the back windows of a few Runners down here and thought they made a statement. They are black and clear and would blend great with Your gray.

https://ravendecals.pro/?s=American+...t_type=product

Last edited by 3ZHPGUY; 08-16-2018 at 06:33 AM.

Brembo Rotor

I’ve seen a few people run those, some have the thin blue line on them as well. Pretty neat additions

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast