Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Just so you're aware...I own a motorcycle dealership. If I can help sometime when you want a bike don't be shy. Triumph and MV Agusta mainly. We have another major brand in the works and we are hoping to be able to talk about soon.
    Art

Quote Originally Posted by douglasmoto View Post
    Just so you're aware...I own a motorcycle dealership. If I can help sometime when you want a bike don't be shy. Triumph and MV Agusta mainly. We have another major brand in the works and we are hoping to be able to talk about soon.
    Art
    O really. Where is your place? A bike will most likely be my birthday present to myself next summer!

I am hoping this job won't take long. New Pads, Rotors, and Sensors going in tonight.

Name:  image000000 (1).jpg
Views: 528
Size:  972.1 KB

New brakes always feel so amazing!
    04 330i ZHP, Imola on black leather, 6spd

Quote Originally Posted by Redline61 View Post
    New brakes always feel so amazing!
    I will say, the feels is far improved, but I was expecting more...

I passed the safety inspection today and car will be registered on Monday. the tech looked at the new parts and was like nice, here is your documents. Out the door I went. I need to see how the funds look after registering the car and paying for plates but the plan is stainless steel lines, bleed and new fluid. This should greatly improve the feels. the car does stop pretty quick now though!

The one nice thing about finishing a brake job at 1 in the morning is that you can go out and bed the brakes without having to worry about traffic. I did almost hit a possum though.

Name:  image000000.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  773.1 KB

Reinstalled the headlights after changing out the fasteners on the mounting brackets. New lenses look great and the lighting is much improved!

Name:  image000000 (1).jpg
Views: 436
Size:  497.0 KB

I hear ya about bedding in the brakes. That's about what time I'll have to do it with the crazy traffic here. Good opportunity to check out the new headlights too, eh?
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I hear ya about bedding in the brakes. That's about what time I'll have to do it with the crazy traffic here. Good opportunity to check out the new headlights too, eh?
    Changing the lenses made a huge difference, especially on the passenger side. From inside the car, it almost looked like I had two different types of bulbs when compared to the driver side.

Going to address the fog lights next. One needs a new lens and was looking to go LED. Was going to spray the frame pieces matte black while I am at it too.

Then some clear corners and smoked side markers to finish off the lighting. Should be looking good then

Took yesterday off to head on down to the DMV to get the car re titled and registered. Brought the inspection certificates and all the paperwork I had from the accident. Wait time was not too bad actually. I live 5 mins away from a DMV office so I got my number, went home, showered, got coffee & laptop, and drove back. Got set up to do some work and they called my number! Great start, wouldn't have to spend hours in the DMV despite them being down 2 clerks for the day.

Get up to the window and the guy rings up my bill. $370 all said and done for registration, title, old plates (going to be destroyed), new plates, and associated salvage paperwork. As he started to do the salvage paperwork he paused. Not good, I did everything and it was done right.

Problem was with the insurance company. They did not send along the information to the DMV stating that I am retaining ownership of the vehicle!!! It has been 6 weeks since the accident! Called the insurance company and got on their ass. I ended up with a temp sticker for now and have 30 days. The paperwork should clear through the DMV in a week or two and I am hoping my vanity plates show up while I am waiting.

Not happy with my insurance company once again

In other news, Vibrant exhaust is going on later this week and I still need to get the hood on the car.

Sux. The exhaust will be fun though.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast