Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 33 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Damn that was fun! I really enjoyed all the loading screens lol

Your thoroughness and attention to detail never ceases to amaze me. Wunderbar!

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    I’m convinced you spend as much time writing your updates as you spend actually working on the car to make said updates.
    Lol, and you're right. I do spend quite a bit of time sorting through the pictures and writing up everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Damn that was fun! I really enjoyed all the loading screens lol

Your thoroughness and attention to detail never ceases to amaze me. Wunderbar!
    Vielen Dank, Herr Nate! After 2 years of living here, I actually just started taking a German course. I'm pretty hopeless.

I wanted to paint a vivid picture of being in a state of boredom while sitting in a car in an underground parking lot without cell reception.

Amazing work, thank you for documenting and sharing with us! Great job saving the e31, it looks fantastic.

Thanks on the kind words!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Man, I am not on here often enough, but your updates are some of my favorite study breaks.

Simply wonderful stuff. So organized and pragmatic in your approach to your repairs/restoration/maintenance.

Thank you, Will! I really appreciate the great feedback. I'm enjoying working on the M5 and E31 and documenting stuff as I go.

Quick follow up on the results of Vanos accumulator retrofit. I think now I can call it a success! I had more time to drive the car and I left it parked for a couple of hours and upon restart there was no rattle. Very happy that the bastard racket is gone!

The M5 is currently sitting on jack stands as the rims are on their way to Poland. After searching high and low for someone who can refinish the wheels to original Chrome Shadow, I found a guy in Poland who's done many Style 65 sets and can refinish them at a reasonable price. I'm extremely picky about the finish so I'm hoping for the best and anxiously waiting to see the outcome.

Instructive pictures on how to ship wheels, especially the novel use of pipe insulation to protect the rims.
    2004 CiC 6MT Silver Gray (A08) Black Interior 1 of 51 Made
    Intravee - Navigation - Back-up Sensors - Cold Weather Package - Home Link Mirror
    Winter Hardtop, too - A Sweet Ride

Danke. The noodles should work pretty well. I used a double wall cardboard boxes, polystyrene inside the box all around, noodles along the lips of the rims and just bunch more packaging material to stop the rims from moving. I spent nearly as much on packaging material as I did on actually shipping.

so can''t wait to see the beautiful shadow chrome finish on those wheels, its going to look so mint.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Rims are almost home.

What do we think of Techno Violet?

Page 33 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast