Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Remember to bring chairs to my house and if you are camping your camping gear.

I have a spare tent if anyone needs it.

Sent from my fancy city machine.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by M3TA5IN View Post
    [B][SIZE="6"]

This is the ONLY way you can come to my house and your GPS will not take you this way. It is through the school by my house that has an access road to my road. If you go the way the GPS will take you on Gladfelter you will bottom out, Dane you will probably just get stuck. the incline on gladfelter is to much to go up and you can only do it if you know exactly the angle to take which you have to be coming from the South.
    Cody,

What is the name of the street coming off N Main Street?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Completely understand now. No street name most likely. Just go past Gladfelter, and turn into school, then snake through the parking lot. Got it.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Completely understand now. No street name most likely. Just go past Gladfelter, and turn into school, then snake through the parking lot. Got it.

Exactly, do not turn before the school, turn right in to it.

Yep, that's right. I freaking tried to go the other way the other day and almost ripped the whole Reiger lip off the M3. Needless to say the M3 isn't going to BF now.

Yep, that's right. I freaking tried to go the other way the other day and almost ripped the whole Reiger lip off the M3. Needless to say the M3 isn't going to BF now.

Damncody! I went all the way around to the beginning of the other side of your road and I was good.

PSA- Its better to bring your own alcohol... because you cant buy beer at the wa-wa, 7-11, or the grocery store in PA.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Damncody! I went all the way around to the beginning of the other side of your road and I was good.

PSA- Its better to bring your own alcohol... because you cant buy beer at the wa-wa, 7-11, or the grocery store in PA.
    #themoreyouknow

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post

We actually have 1 grocery store with a beer garden now. However you are correct that is the only place besides the case store and bars.

We actually have 1 grocery store with a beer garden now. However you are correct that is the only place besides the case store and bars.

Cody & Katie, We would love to come but Im just way too pregnant at this point (3 weeks left!!). I've became very high maintenance the last few weeks. I have to have my feet up all the time unless walking around, or i swell up quickly. I can't sleep well, I get up 3-5 times a night, and need to have this mass collection of pillows around me. Sometimes I wake up in severe pain out of no where....trust me you don't want this mess hanging out and keeping people up all night. Bimmerfest its self is going to be a challenge for me with the heat. So for that we're sorry we have to skip out. We will see you Saturday though :-). I'm huge.
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast