Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Nice! Mt ftw!
    There is another option?
    Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Congrats, sir ! Mustang looks very sharp.
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Awesome dude. They really did a great job with this last generation of mustang and that color is gorgeous. When do the racing stripes go on???
    Thank you! I'm not really a fan of racing stripes on this body style...except on the G350's!
    Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    Love it, but be careful around the crowds
    This is the only downside of owning this car.... but I get why everyone hits crowds! This thing tries to kill you every chance it can!
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    dude.... LOVE IT! when this generation of mustang came out... with IRS, perf package, etc - frig, man - i wanted one. still do! would love to hear some driving impressions and/or videos, compared to the ZHP.

someday i will have one. i need a V8.
    I'll post a comparison when I'm not at work and can actually post a longer review. Let me just put it this way, I haven't driven the ZHP in 3 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathTrap View Post
    Hope to see you on 74 with this beast!
    I'm sure I'll see you one of these days driving to work!
    Quote Originally Posted by racer2086 View Post
    Congrats! I love those new Mustangs! And that is one sweet color. Had thoughts on getting one before setting my sights on a ZHP. I think the ZHP makes more financial sense for me at this point But that Mustang looks so good... PM me if you want to sell your ZHP.
    Keeping the ZHP would have been so smart financially, but screw it! The ZHP will be up for sale soon! I need to fix the window regulator and put in a new headliner first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damon Bukouras View Post
    Nice looking car! Me and my uncle test drove a 16 Shelby GT 350 recently and boy do they sound insane! Definitely a head turner!
    A friend let me drive his GT350, and that was a BAD IDEA!! Almost made me do very stupid financial things! That car was awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Lmao you just couldn't resist huh
    It's never ending....

Congrats! love the color! The new Mustangs are beasts and handle as good as a BMW.
    I was a Ford guy since high school... still love the the blue oval even though our stable is BMW, Mini and Honda.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Danny, what you got is the perfect color combination IMHO Congrats!!! Enjoy every minute you're driving your "Stang"!

Congrats! Great color. ...And those brakes!

The '16 5.0 is a much more refined car. I think you're going to love the power and handling. You don't get that German engineering, but still... 435hp is a lot of fun!

I'm a former Mustang owner and I like what they've done with the styling. It's a far cry from what I used to drive...

(The day I sold her in 2015.)

Name:  Mustang-LX50.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  161.7 KB

Good luck with it!
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Congrats! love the color! The new Mustangs are beasts and handle as good as a BMW.
    I was a Ford guy since high school... still love the the blue oval even though our stable is BMW, Mini and Honda.
    Everyone used to give me a hard time. I always wear that Ford Performance jacket in the picture in the first post, but I have never owned a Ford until now! My family always has though!
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Danny, what you got is the perfect color combination IMHO Congrats!!! Enjoy every minute you're driving your "Stang"!
    Thanks! I am learning to love the black interior. The Natural Brown interior in my ZHP has spoiled me when it comes to colored interiors!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornercarver View Post
    Congrats! Great color. ...And those brakes!

The '16 5.0 is a much more refined car. I think you're going to love the power and handling. You don't get that German engineering, but still... 435hp is a lot of fun!

I'm a former Mustang owner and I like what they've done with the styling. It's a far cry from what I used to drive...

(The day I sold her in 2015.)

Good luck with it!
    The brakes may be more addicting than the power! And the power is crazy. It is not the fastest thing out there, but it is the fastest car I've ever owned. The sound of the V8 makes it really hard to keep your foot out of it.

I'm averaging 16-18mpg.....

Danny, I don't talk about this too much but at one time I too used to drive a "Stang"... mine was a 1986 SVO. This was the only car I purchased brand new...

Back then this car was fast and a lot of fun to drive. It was also the only car I have ever owned that was black... since then I have moved on to Porsche and all things German...

My '67 Cougar at Maple Grove Raceway, early 80's. I'm pretty sure it had the 351 Cleveland with the 4bbl heads and 4.57 gears in this pic... I had 4 different engines in this car and many different gear ratios... My blood was Ford blue during this time

Name:  cougar.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  493.0 KB
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Congrats! I think I had a total of four of them back in the day. Two 68’s a 72 and the wife had the horrible 78.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Beauty, congrats!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Stunning car and congrats on the purchas!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast