Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 1950

Thread: Derbo's ZHP

Did your black car have the updated 4.5 lcm?
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    Did your black car have the updated 4.5 lcm?
    It is a 3.6 LCM updated to 4.5 code by Terra.

Derek, I just finished reading this entire thread from start to finish! I must say I knew that you had sold the car before I started reading but I wasn't prepared for how emotional it was to read about it after following the thread along for the last few days!

I admire all of the work and effort that you have put into the zhp, you truly did a wonderful job and have inspired me get out to a track with my own in the near future. I wish you all the best in your next project and hope to read all about it as well!

Ps I think you can't go wrong with either option but my vote would be E46 M first and then move on to an E9x later.
    Tony D
    2004 BMW 330I Imolarot/Alcantara 6MT

Installed:
    | KW V1 coilovers | Vorshlag rtab limiter | Rogue 12mm hubcentric spacers | UUC F+R sway bars | Rogue Ikon exhaust | Comforti Shark Injector tune | BMW performance rotors | Steward water pump | Euro clears | BMW performance gloss black kindney grills |

Quote Originally Posted by Anubys View Post
    Derek, I just finished reading this entire thread from start to finish! I must say I knew that you had sold the car before I started reading but I wasn't prepared for how emotional it was to read about it after following the thread along for the last few days!

I admire all of the work and effort that you have put into the zhp, you truly did a wonderful job and have inspired me get out to a track with my own in the near future. I wish you all the best in your next project and hope to read all about it as well!

Ps I think you can't go wrong with either option but my vote would be E46 M first and then move on to an E9x later.

Incredible! I didn't expect anyone to read through. That is sure a lot of pages.

Thanks for the suggestion! I made a decision already though..

It's awaiting enclosed transport from Rhode Island to California.

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    Incredible! I didn't expect anyone to read through. That is sure a lot of pages.

Thanks for the suggestion! I made a decision already though..

It's awaiting enclosed transport from Rhode Island to California.

wow looks awesome! congrats on the purchase.

I have a lot of free time to kill at work, I love reading good build threads that have a lot of detailed pics and such but my wallet hates when I do that since I almost always want to go out and pick up so more pieces for mine lol
    Tony D

Installed:
    | KW V1 coilovers | Vorshlag rtab limiter | Rogue 12mm hubcentric spacers | UUC F+R sway bars | Rogue Ikon exhaust | Comforti Shark Injector tune | BMW performance rotors | Steward water pump | Euro clears | BMW performance gloss black kindney grills |

Quote Originally Posted by Anubys View Post
    wow looks awesome! congrats on the purchase.

I have a lot of free time to kill at work, I love reading good build threads that have a lot of detailed pics and such but my wallet hates when I do that since I almost always want to go out and pick up so more pieces for mine lol
    Take it out for a track day, you will have fun even in its current state (judging by your signature)

I'm sure it would be a blast but I'm also sure that it will only take one time for me to get hooked. I'll have to wait for summer, it gets kinda cold up here lol but definitely wanna try it out. I have a few parts waiting to get put on until I have a spare moment that my wife isn't getting me to do projects around the house.

Rear sway bar bushings
    Z4M FCABs
    ZHP control arms

She should ride really nice after those get tackled
    Tony D

Installed:

Deleted - wrong thread... lol
    Last edited by derbo; 07-01-2019 at 05:19 AM.

Thank you for doing the right thing re: the ECE tail lights! Damn you BMW for this red turn signal garbage you've been doing nowadays...

By the way, I think this update went in the wrong thread.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Thank you for doing the right thing re: the ECE tail lights! Damn you BMW for this red turn signal garbage you've been doing nowadays...

By the way, I think this update went in the wrong thread.
    Doh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195