Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New-2-Me ZHP!

1. Hey thanks, and oh I do have one question right now. I would love to ditch the NAV system and put in a voltmeter and oil pressure gauge in that spot - I just really like analog diagnostics. I found a post from 2011 about doing this but I don't think that car had a NAV system. Has anyone removed the NAV and put gauges in its place?

Thanks,
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyAtTheTollBooth View Post
    Hey thanks, and oh I do have one question right now. I would love to ditch the NAV system and put in a voltmeter and oil pressure gauge in that spot - I just really like analog diagnostics. I found a post from 2011 about doing this but I don't think that car had a NAV system. Has anyone removed the NAV and put gauges in its place?

Thanks,
    Pete
    Welcome to the forum.

You might want to post that question to the “Random ZHP/BMW Question” thread for more visibility.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Welcome!
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Sold: '03 ZHP

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

4. Turns some of the cooling system has been replaced: hoses, thermostat, water pump ... but not the expansion tank. I've got one on order from ECS. Here's a pic!Name:  IMG_20180627_122153.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  1.88 MB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12