Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 7 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 5678917571075071007 ... LastLast
    Well after putting 1000 miles on my car since the end of December, I decided to do a detail which took most of the day. Also tightened up my hotchkis sways to the stiffest setting and tried them out for fun, huge difference!

Also scheduled an alignment since I had a run in with a ricer racing through the streets in Northern VA a couple nights ago when I was heading back to a friend's house from a party and had to swerve in the rain so hard to avoid getting hit that I ended up slamming into a big curb at 30ish mph to avoid getting side swiped by this idiot. The impact caused the front of the car to pop into the air and gauging the hell out of my wheel. Thanks to my quick reflexes and getting a little drift going, I ended up avoiding him by less than 3 feet according to my friend riding in back. After seeing all of these totaled ZHP's lately, I can say, I was definitely worried that mine was going to be next!

No damage was done to the suspension though since the car popped into the air instead of slamming into the curb and stopping.
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

How's your strut tower looking?

Sent from my kick-A Galaxy S3
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Nice save, Chris.

Sent from my iPhone 4S from Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by static667 View Post
    Dropped mine off at the body shop to correct the injuries that I sustained at the October ZHP Rally event in Fairfax Station, VA. Thankfully it was fully covered by Liberty Mutual (BMW Performance Insurance). I also ordered a new throttle body to replace my current one that has failing controls. Hopefully this will complete my install and all I have to do is change the oil and keep gas in it...for a long time.
    She's going to be a brand new car when we see her at the Family Reunion! I'm excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    They arent so special.
    I just told Kyle yesterday that if something happens to Lucy, we're going to have another car payment and a 1 in the garage. F*ck a dipstick!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Hahaha damn right! I'm not missing mine. I actually check the oil level more often now because it's easier. Is it accurate? Who knows?

Sent from the freaking Catalina wine mixer.
    - Marc

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

I never check the oil in the 135... I don't think Kris does either....
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Yea we're thinking of leaving the console black and DI-NOC on the dash and door handles....The beauty of DI-NOC is when you get sick of it, you just peel it off
    Same with plastidip

- Goin' H.A.M. Mobile
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I never check the oil in the 135... I don't think Kris does either....
    It's so easy! Just a few clicks on the stalk and there it is.

Sent from the freaking Catalina wine mixer.
    - Marc

Carl is making me jealous this morning

Page 7 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 5678917571075071007 ... LastLast