Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Welcome and hope you find what you need.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Welcome.

I'm not affiliated with this sale but this is a nice example.

2003 silver grey, black leather, 6spd with 145k. Has maintenance records which is key.

Location is Georgia

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Saw this on Facebook today, looks very well sorted.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BMWM3186 View Post
    Saw this on Facebook today, looks very well sorted.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3 using Tapatalk
    Thank you San and Oli.

Anyone have a link for the sale mentioned above?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Skelkar116 View Post
    Thank you San and Oli.

Anyone have a link for the sale mentioned above?

Here is the thread here on the forum
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...2003-Sedan-ZHP

The seller listed the car on the zhpmafia facebook page.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

welcome, shiv! glad to have you aboard. as a fellow dad i will suggest you look for a sedan. the coupe doors are HUGE and even without kids needing ingress/egress from the back seat, they are a pain for parking.

the ZHP is a very versatile vehicle - they can do a surprising amount of things well. the sedan moreso. i love the grey as well - i hope you find a nice one!

peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Skelkar116 View Post
    Afternoon folks,

At the beginning of this year I decided I was going to do something for myself. Most Father's here can attest, it becomes about the wife and the kids first. In my new field I searched for different classes and styles of vehicles to purchase. Wasn't until April when I rented a '16 328i that I realized I wanted a BMW. The overall experience was unparalleled, I found myself realizing there are vehicles made for more than "point a to point b", a foreign concept to my utilitarian view on motor vehicles.

-Shiv

This was me about 20 years ago when I too finally realized how much fun driving could be. For me it was a ride in a friends M3 coupe. Since then we've had 3 kids and bought a 2007 328i/e90 sedan (N52 straight six, Sport/Premium, 6MT, no iDrive). It's been a blast and is the "best 5-series" BMW ever built, as some internet pundits have said.

Anyway, the e90 is a great car and I'm still using it as a DD at 125K on the ODO... but a ZHP. You've found the right spot my friend. To me the ZHP hits all the right BMW buttons (chassis/suspension and steering) with enough oomph, affordable maintenance/insurance and the family-friendly feel. Our kids are in HS or college, but it didn't stop us from buying a ZHP as a fun car. Now I'm itching to get another.
    "Scarlett" driven by Wisco (His)
    2005 BMW 330i Imola Red/Black Leather ZHP | 6MT
    MFactory 3.46 Helical LSD | Bilstein PSS | UUC Corsa TSE3

"The Girl with No Name" driven by Mrs. Wisco (Hers)
    2006 BMW 330Ci Imola Red/Sand Beige Leather ZHP | 6MT
    Box Stock

2007 e90 Black/Terra Leather SOLD
    2016 Honda Pilot (The family SUV)

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    welcome, shiv! glad to have you aboard. as a fellow dad i will suggest you look for a sedan. the coupe doors are HUGE and even without kids needing ingress/egress from the back seat, they are a pain for parking.

the ZHP is a very versatile vehicle - they can do a surprising amount of things well. the sedan moreso. i love the grey as well - i hope you find a nice one!

+1 for the sedan. The door size, the seating position, the extra doors -- all of it makes the car much more useful than the coupe. I can make my coupe work since I don't have kiddos, but it's still less convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Here is the thread here on the forum
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...2003-Sedan-ZHP

The seller listed the car on the zhpmafia facebook page.
    Thank you, Vas will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post

Thanks, slater. You make good points, I think sedan is the way to go. I have a 12 yr old who is 5'10, if he ever sat in the back of a coupe I wouldn't be able to enjoy the ride over his complaining ha ha!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast