Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2339 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1339183922392289232923372338233923402341234923892439 ... LastLast
Results 23,381 to 23,390 of 26150
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Fixed Sergy

I took a picture of Botond whispering to your touring as he programmed it with features you wanted

Yeah, we all had a great time while we were there! Thanks for having us up Sergy!!

We are very lucky to have a great guy like Botond living close enough that he will spend his time with us to help. Speaking of which... I have more ZHP parts from my “parts locker” to give to you Botond next time you’re in the neighborhood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Nice! I didn't know that you took some pictures.
    Now we can see a nerd in action.
    And I 100% agree on your statement of having guys like Botond in close proximity.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    Wanted to take a look at the fuel pump to check something, and decided to do some cleaning while I was there.
    Farewell, beloved crayon smell. You will be missed
    Attachment 35881
    Put down new deadening. Not the prettiest job, but it’ll do
    Attachment 35882

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is great. What material did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Yesterday I spent a lot of time with Charlie and Botond. It was so nice to see them.
    We had a such a great, so we completely forgot to take pictures.
    Big Kudos to Botond for helping me put m touring back to the road. My after market LSD failed and I found oem 3.38 diff in CT. Botond drove 40 miles one way late Friday night to pick it us with a very short notice.
    Thanks Botond!

Nice! Family helping family.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

I used up some old 3M sound deadening I bought a while back from Napa Auto. It was not enough, so I started used some stuff my brother bought me, called ‘Hushmat’ which supposedly got really good reviews (I didn’t bother to check). I’m going to buy some foam lines and cover everything next. @RoverT has a good thread on this project.
    Will do the doors and trunk next.

~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

What did you do for your ZHP/ BMW / MINI today? #2

Nice! I didn't know that you took some pictures.
    Now we can see a nerd in action.
    And I 100% agree on your statement of having guys like Botond in close proximity.
    Some know if there’s a get together, I will take at least one picture sometime during the meet. You guys were doing work on your touring and I was doing nothing for a change so it was a good opportunity for me to wait for a right time to snap a pic. To me this was perfect time

Here's the stuff that peterman used under the rear seat on your touring. He said it made a big difference in road noise.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I4F0J76/

I used a traditional butyl material for mine but wish I had done the foam above

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Here's the stuff that peterman used under the rear seat on your touring. He said it made a big difference in road noise.

You could put a 2nd layer of foam liner. Might be able to achieve similar results that way. That’s what I’m gonna do; something like raam audio Ensolite, or dynaliner.

Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    I used up some old 3M sound deadening I bought a while back from Napa Auto. It was not enough, so I started used some stuff my brother bought me, called ‘Hushmat’ which supposedly got really good reviews (I didn’t bother to check). I’m going to buy some foam lines and cover everything next. @RoverT has a good thread on this project.
    Will do the doors and trunk next.

Thanks. I was planning to add more sound insulation to my car.
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Some know if there’s a get together, I will take at least one picture sometime during the meet. You guys were doing work on your touring and I was doing nothing for a change so it was a good opportunity for me to wait for a right time to snap a pic. To me this was perfect time

Awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post

Thanks for bringing it. I that Peter did it. But with solid mounts and LSD it was way to loud for my taste, especially at speed >40 mph. Since I am installing oem bushings and going back to OEM diff ( hopefully as a temporary solution) car should be quite and more comfortable.
    I am will be installing 3.38 diff that you don't like-)))

Installed winter wheels on touring. Also, change seals on GAS CCV system. I think they were the source of my oil leak.
    Car will be dropped off tomorrow at the shop for diff swap.
    Here is the dark picture from my garage.

Installed winter wheels on touring. Also, change seals on GAS CCV system. I think they were the source of my oil leak.
    Car will be dropped off tomorrow at the shop for diff swap.
    Here is the dark picture from my garage.

Woah I completely forgot about the GAS CCV. How is it doing? Are you happy with it?

Page 2339 of 2615 FirstFirst ... 1339183922392289232923372338233923402341234923892439 ... LastLast