Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

I got the new parts installed today, checked all hoses and ensured all connections were tight and secure. Got the entire front put back together this afternoon with exception of the under body panel.

Filled the coolant so I will need to get the car started so I can get the cooling system burped and checked for any leaks. Once that is done, I can secure the under panel then take the car off the ramps and recheck my coolant levels again before running the Audi full time again

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro

Charrie's AUDI S4 Avant

Bled the cooling system this morning before going to work, checked for leaks and found none so I secured my under panels before driving my Audi today.

Compared to my M3 and Porsche, I feel like I’m riding much higher in the Audi.... but it was nice driving the Audi again

Audi is officially back to DD duties again

I really appreciate Botond’s assist yesterday. He stopped by FCP Euro last week to get my parts and delivered them to me and he assisted in my maintenance yesterday.

Nice to see my new part doing what its supposed to do

Last edited by cakM3; 10-07-2019 at 11:39 AM.

Good stuff

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Good stuff
    It is nice knowing that the radiator is fresh. This Spring I will be doing some more maintenance... changing out hoses and such... good thing I got my coolant from FCP Euro. I'm going to get good at taking off the front end of this car

first coat

second coat

Got myself some touch up spray paint in Nogaro Blue Pearl for my Audi. There are a few spots I would love to address before the weather over here get's too cold... luckily I have a heated garage to do the touchup

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post

first coat

second coat

Got myself some touch up spray paint in Nogaro Blue Pearl for my Audi. There are a few spots I would love to address before the weather over here get's too cold... luckily I have a heated garage to do the touchup
    Interested to see how that stuff works. Does it come in bmw colors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    Interested to see how that stuff works. Does it come in bmw colors?
    Answer is yes. I have touchup sprsy paint for my M3 (TiAg) and Porsche (GT Silver) in my garage as well as a few cans of clear from ScratchWizard.

Here is the link: https://scratchwizard.net/?gclid=EAI...SAAEgLNPvD_BwE

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Answer is yes. I have touchup sprsy paint for my M3 (TiAg) and Porsche (GT Silver) in my garage as well as a few cans of clear from ScratchWizard.

Here is the link: https://scratchwizard.net/?gclid=EAI...SAAEgLNPvD_BwE
    that's awesome thanks. I think im going to give them a try. I have some things that need to get taken care up paint-wise, specifically the side rails on the roof.

Today I went out on a nice road trip using my Audi to Botond’s place and back to deliver car ramps Botond was nice enough to lend for my recent Audi maintenance.

Today was a great day and great excuse to use my Audi to deliver equipment I borrowed and see if there would be any problems on my drive.

When I got to Botond’s place I checked my coolant and oil levels and everything was sat. The car performed splendidly and I had an enjoyable drive to and from Botond’s place today.

It is always nice to confirm everything is good after an in-depth maintenance period...

Charrie's AUDI S4 Avant

Found some scratches on my driver's front door so I decided to do some detailing on my Audi today...

The products I use on my cars yeild excellent results as you can see here. The more Pinnacle Sovereign carnuba wax the more depth I'm getting on my paint.
    Last edited by cakM3; 10-14-2019 at 01:40 PM.

Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast