Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 56 of 119 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Nice, okay. Very interested at this point. If you ever find the time to take a video, I'd love to see a warmed car with varying rates of acceleration and when the shift lights come on. But damn, looks great!
    I will try on Sunday when weather is good.... right now it is raining like Niagra Falls over here...

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I will try on Sunday when weather is good.... right now it is raining like Niagra Falls over here...
    I'll trade ya! I'm sick of the heat in late September.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I'll trade ya! I'm sick of the heat in late September.
    I hate the humidity that is the East Coast.....

Nice work Charlie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Nice work Charlie!!!
    Thanks JP!

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

This morning I got to do the very last part for my M3 gauge cluster mod.... resetting the wheel angle sensor on my ZHP using INPA. Botond usually does all my coding needs but he is away on vacation in Florida so I had to figure out how to use INPA to do this final task. Thankfully I was able to reach Botond for some technical assistance... my cable was set to COM 4 and needed to be set to COM 1 in order to communicate with INPA so I was able to do this when Botond reminded me of this fact Then I found a YouTube video which showed me where to go in INPA to reset my wheel angle sensor and I was able to accomplish this one final task for my mod...

The M3 gauge cluster mod is officially complete on blauzed

EDIT: One other thing that was required, at least for me, was to make the speedometer accurate and I found Mirza's DIY on how to do this so I will post the process below:

credit for making your speedometer more accurate goes to TerraPhantm (Mirza)
    Last edited by cakM3; 04-27-2023 at 02:43 AM.

M3 Cluster looks awesome! What was the turnaround time on Fixels getting the cluster done and back to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyfe View Post
    M3 Cluster looks awesome! What was the turnaround time on Fixels getting the cluster done and back to you?
    About a week (sending my M3 gauge Custer and LCM to Fixels and then having them do their work and send everything back). The service provided was great
    Last edited by cakM3; 09-26-2021 at 08:54 AM.

If you have to get one of these brand new, this is what you will pay to have a new intake from Gruppe M...

Looks like I found a used one for $400 + shipping...
    Last edited by cakM3; 09-29-2021 at 07:33 AM.

My Mystic Adventure...

Ryan was going to throw away a 13th gen remanufactured TCU bcecause no one wanted it so I offered to take it off his hands... I know the TCU in my ZHP is an older version most likely a 6th gen TCU so I will be swapping in this updated TCU in it's place even though I'm not using my TCU thanks to my BlueBus retrofit. Just the thought of having the latest TCU available for E46 is why I am doing this retrofit, nothing more

BMW P/N:84-10-9-195-455 Remanufactured TCU (13th generation, works with all iPhones, BlackBerrys etc)

I couldn't see this TCU being thrown out so it will reside inside my ZHP instead...

This is the old one p/n 84-11-6-952-218 - This unit was installed in 2004 models and although has a BT sticker/passcode on the unit, it DOES NOT SUPPORT Bluetooth.

I'm glad I'm changing this out for the newer, better condition TCU module which does support Bluetooth hands free communication... Thanks Ryan!!

So if anyone wants my old TCU and bracket let me know. All I would ask for is shipping charges for this....
    Last edited by cakM3; 09-30-2021 at 12:10 PM.

Page 56 of 119 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast