Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Wow Fredo. Can anyone beat that?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Purchased on 6/29 with 121,889
    Currently sitting at 123,710
    1,811 in first six months of ownership. About 400 of those were a trip to the beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 starting mileage: 55,884
    2017 ending mileage: 59,670

Total mileage: 3,786*

*Includes being in storage from January to late June.

Quote Originally Posted by dpark View Post
    Started at 120,352 miles. Annual mileage is pretty consistent at right around 10k miles. Don't see anything that will change that.
    Ended at 129,902. Prob my lowest annual mileage since the car was new

2004 330i E46 with ZHP performance package and cold weather package

How many miles did you drive your ZHP / BMW / MINI in 2017 ?

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Ended with a few hundred over 103k, probably did close to 3,500-3,700 total for the year

The thoughts have skimmed the surface of my brain about selling the car.........ever since I drove a new TRD Pro 4runner I’ve wanted to upgrade my current truck situation.
    I just got a 2018 4Runner Off-Road Premium last month. Looking at the Pro, all I see as performance upgrades are the shocks & Tires + a slight lift. Everything else is cosmetic and I’m not running miles of desert at high speeds and that’s the reason for the shock. As for the tires; I had the OEMs swapped for BFG A/T KO2s, before I drove off the lot.

Save some money and get the Off-Road. I did get major money for my 13 Tacoma and had no intention of upgrading. Be careful if you test drive one. You may land up tacking one home like I did.

Good luck!

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

I already test drove a pro and it ruined my soul lol. As much as I know it’s cosmetic, I love the cosmetics. I ultimately want to find a CPO cement gray one. I think I could sell my 2001 sport with all the ish done to it (the list of new parts and maintenance in the last year is insane, it needs nothing for a long while) for 10k. I think if I removed the BMWP intake/strut bar/CF rear diffuser/BBS CHs I could get 10k for that car as well. Problem is those are the only two cars we have now and we need to have two vehicles.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I already test drove a pro and it ruined my soul lol. As much as I know it’s cosmetic, I love the cosmetics. I ultimately want to find a CPO cement gray one. I think I could sell my 2001 sport with all the ish done to it (the list of new parts and maintenance in the last year is insane, it needs nothing for a long while) for 10k. I think if I removed the BMWP intake/strut bar/CF rear diffuser/BBS CHs I could get 10k for that car as well. Problem is those are the only two cars we have now and we need to have two vehicles.
    I fully understand! I’ve had more tricks than cars over the years and never had to many creature comforts till this one. Haven’t been in a SUV for more than 15 years now and this one is working out good so far. Just finished a couple thousand mile road trip from Huntsville AL to the Lake Erie shots over the holiday without an issue. Except 18 MPG.

Brembo Rotor

Quote Originally Posted by 3ZHPGUY View Post
    I fully understand! I’ve had more tricks than cars over the years and never had to many creature comforts till this one. Haven’t been in a SUV for more than 15 years now and this one is working out good so far. Just finished a couple thousand mile road trip from Huntsville AL to the Lake Erie shots over the holiday without an issue. Except 18 MPG.

That’s about what mine averages on the highway. Def an epic road trip, good way to get acquainted
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Brembo Rotor

Bought in March at 102,451
    Ended 2017 at 130,699

Total miles in 2017 (9 months): 28,248 miles

Track days: 13!

Issues: 0

Name:  Lucas Roller.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  1.78 MB

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast