Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Hey modding is modding no matter what your excuse is lol
    LOL. as you so eloquently put it recently... "it's hard for us mechanical types to just drive a car."
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by MsRN View Post
    Guilty as charged, then!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yup, as most of us are. Curious as to why it sat? Regardless, good to see it resurrected.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Yup, as most of us are. Curious as to why it sat? Regardless, good to see it resurrected.

Oil filter housing gasket, radiator and starter all died within weeks of one another; I hadn’t the money to fix it, as I’d just left the hospital I was working for. I’ve been traveling (as an ICU RN) for the last two years, so lacked the time and—for that matter—the nerve to take on this project. Not to mention that it took me four or five failed attempts before I found a successful way to remove the starter. As with so many things, I set aside the money, bought the parts, and made up my mind that I could do it; then, I did. And I’m ever so grateful to my spouse for covering other duties (childcare, dog care) so I could devote my time to fixing it.

In the interim, I had bought a 2000 Honda VFR800 so I could ride with a girlfriend and her husband; I used it to commute ten months of the year, and rented cars for the rest. Enterprise and I are on a first-name basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, heck of a story. Bummer they all went out like that. Well as you said, this maintenance will make it last a long time. Separately, ICU nurse, that's pretty intense. My respects to anyone who does that. GL getting it all done.

Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123