Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Nice work, thanks for the pics. I'll definitely come back to these when I have to do some intake maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Nice work, thanks for the pics. I'll definitely come back to these when I have to do some intake maintenance.
    I'll have a DIY created soon. I tried to take a picture for every single step, including every bolt and nut and electrical connection. I'll have that up next weekend most likely. Just starting a new job on Monday.

So I really want to take the ZHP with me to LA and use it for commuting to work this week, but don't think I should in its current state.

I still have an aggressive vacuum leak that is effecting my idle. Car stalled today for the first time since the new DISA valve. Also, OE expansion tank and I would be in stop and go traffic ~1.5-2hrs to and from work.

Doesn't sound like a good recipe. I can take my GFs 2014 Fiesta ST and wouldn't have to worry about anything but work.

The ZHP needs crankcase ventilation done, or at least part of it one to eliminate my vacuum leak, hopefully. I could order parts tomorrow and get them mid week, but wouldn,t be in the greatest of places to be working on my car.

Car also needs Vanos seals done, so if im opening the crankcase, might as well do those.

But then again, really want to drive the ZHP.... hmmmm

I removed my engine covers to better hear the vac leak. Marked the picture as to where the noise seems to be generating. Definitely towards the back of the motor.

EDIT: Arrow should be a little bit more to the left, Noise seems to be coming from there
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Really wish I could help, but I don't have enough experience to know what that might be. Part of the CCV I think is over that way, but I'm not sure.

Some people also switched from the CCV to a catch can setup with positive results. Both CarbonZHP and slater have it.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Really wish I could help, but I don't have enough experience to know what that might be. Part of the CCV I think is over that way, but I'm not sure.

Some people also switched from the CCV to a catch can setup with positive results. Both CarbonZHP and slater have it.
    CarbonZHP is soon to be local to me. I'll have to hit him up. Catch can would be nice because eventually I'll be auto Xing and going to the track a few times a year

Can anyone recommend a CCV replacement kit?

Ordering CCV stuff and Vanos stuff this week so I can bust it out this weekend

Check out tischer bmw. They have a kit.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Check out tischer bmw. They have a kit.
    Thanks Vas. I'll check them out. Missing my ZHP a lot this week. Not that the Fiesta ST isn't fun to drive but its noisier and bumpier. Also, its molten lava orange so yeah

Wow, what a crazy first week of work.

So basically the facility I am working in creates forged internals for jet engines and other aerospace applications. We have a 15,000 TON press that turns titanium billets 2 ft tall, 10in wide into pancakes. Needless to say, love my new job, just so busy already.

Still driving the Fiesta ST Ordering parts for the ZHP TONIGHT!

Drove it some this past weekend and it stalled a few times. Need to get this vac leak taken care of. Parts this week, work next week.

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast