Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 63 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

My Mystic Adventure...

Since sourcing my carbon fiber Gruppe M intake I have been wanting to find a rubber seal for the edge of my carbon fiber intake housing and found a good substitute...

I applied it and it is not an identical match to the original strip that was placed there by Gruppe M but I feel it does the job well enough

I also installed my First Aid Kit under the front passenger seat using the screws I sourced from getbmwparts

Yeah I know I need to vacuum my car..

You see the First Aid Kit mounted securely under my front passenger seat. You can also see the lumbar and upper side bolster adjustment switches on my Alcantara sedan seats.

I also changed out my LCM face plate in preparation for my upcoming LCM mod.... manual headlight leveling

I then swapped out steering wheels and put my leather steering wheel back on to be used over the upcoming winter months...

My ZHP is ready for winter driving now....

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Nicely done!

My Mystic Adventure...

I found these to help clean up my front seats. I will be sourcing these possibly for the 2024 car season - a lot has transpired for my ZHP from the time I posted this

A little more carbon fiber goodness to add to my ZHP

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by cakM3; 07-11-2023 at 06:08 AM.

I have done a lot of work over the summer months on my ZHP... it is time to put it all to a test by taking one more long distance road trip for the 2021 car season to see how everything works out... I will be driving my ZHP to Jacksonville Florida for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday next week... I have taken this car to Columbus Ohio in early Spring to help Botond and have taken this car to Norfolk VA in June for a business trip without running into any issues (knock on wood). I am looking forward to taking it to Florida and back... I have a few friends who I will be seeing on the way down and back. My current plan is to take I-95 for the trip so hopefully I will run into a few people from the Mafia forum sometime during the trip. I am charging my Nikon for the trip. Should be fun... as long as I don't run into any ice or snow

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I have done a lot of work over the summer months on my ZHP... it is time to put it all to a test by taking one more long distance road trip for the 2021 car season to see how everything works out... I will be driving my ZHP to Jacksonville Florida for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday next week... I have taken this car to Columbus Ohio in early Spring to help Botond and have taken this car to Norfolk VA in June for a business trip without running into any issues (knock on wood). I am looking forward to taking it to Florida and back... I have a few friends who I will be seeing on the way down and back. My current plan is to take I-95 for the trip so hopefully I will run into a few people from the Mafia forum sometime during the trip. I am charging my Nikon for the trip. Should be fun... as long as I don't run into any ice or snow
    Good luck bro , and be safe on your journey

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Looks like a 2,000 miles round trip (approx). I bet the ZHP will run flawlessly.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    Good luck bro , and be safe on your journey
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Looks like a 2,000 miles round trip (approx). I bet the ZHP will run flawlessly.
    This is what I'm expecting... I ran the ZHP to Norfolk, VA and back this summer and had no issues so I'm expecting the same here... I will check all fluids, have extra oil and coolant at the ready and verify tire pressures are all sat today to make sure the car is ready... looking forward to taking blazed on a cruise with all the mods I have done. I only wish I had done the coilers over the summer months... well I guess I will upgrade them after getting back in the auto hobby shop on the Naval base with a friend of mine...

There will be a few stops along the way and back to visit with friends so I can check on my ZHP while I'm stopped over...

Hv a grt trip

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 63 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast