Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Wow, only 3k miles in the 9 months.
    That's just what happens when he doesn't drive down to my house anymore lol

LOL. Yup, not a lot of long drives these days. Plus, I work from home so no daily commute, and I have my Triumph TR8 going as well, so sometimes I drive that.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    LOL. Yup, not a lot of long drives these days. Plus, I work from home so no daily commute, and I have my Triumph TR8 going as well, so sometimes I drive that.
    I didn't know you had one of those! Very cool

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I didn't know you had one of those! Very cool
    Thanks. Yes, very fun car. 5 speed, dual carbs, V8.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

Completed 2nd passenger side airbag recall for the ignitor. Relatively painless. The dealer paid for an Uber home.

Rando, hows the ESS Supercharger treating you?

I love it! I need an updated custom tune as I still have the generic one, cold start is an issue (sometimes sputters) but not the end of the world (a known issue w/basic tune). It's faster, like it should be from factory, but not eye-popping blazing fast. I have a few things to do so I'll withhold final judgement on that. If you have the extra coin, it's worth it, love the sorely needed lower rpm torque increase. But technically, it's not worth it compared to the value of the car, but I don't care about that. I'm keeping my car and the enhanced daily driving is well worth it.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I haven't updated in awhile so a few updates: I wanted to add my latest suspension mods on here (that I think I did the past summer) plus a few other things: (I'll add pics later). I essentially bought Hieu's suspension from him, plus some new parts. It includes:

AST 4100 dampers
    Bimmerworld front adjustable endlinks
    Swift springs (8K front and 10K rear)
    Vorschlag camber plates

As well, recently (June) changed out spark plugs and coil packs... runs SO MUCH better now!

I also changed out my exhaust, but going back in to make more mods so will update, but the plan is to go back to my Magnaflow exhaust and custom tips, but remove the resonators. I'm looking for a bit more sound (or, "oomph") from the Magnaflow.

Finally, I changed out my interior trim but I'll post more on that later. Also planned is a better tune for my supercharger, and to do a STEP to 6-speed swap. I already bought the transmission and many of the associated parts.

Well done, JR ... that will be a big update : swap to MT.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Agreed manual swap sounds awesome, I bet it's going to feel quite different!
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast