Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 604 of 823 FirstFirst ... 104504554594602603604605606614654704 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 8230
    Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    I won't get blasted by the airbag.
    The airbag will not go off unless one of the crash sensors goes off. I would imagine BMW would also have logic to require the vehicle to be moving but I don't know about that. Also remember that you're nowhere near the airbag when you apply power to it. Just don't disconnect it with power applied or reconnect it with power active and you'll be fine and won't get a light.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Anybody have the European connection? Lol
    Try Sreten. He seems to be good at finding rare things all across Europe.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    I won't get blasted by the airbag.
    I can sympathize here. For whatever reason I have an overly cautious fear of airbags. So much so, I didn't have the balls to swap out my steering wheel.

Has anyone else tried a sprint booster on a car with a taller diff and tune? I have a 3.38 and shark tune and the sprint booster makes it jumpy to the point that I don't like having it on at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    last time I changed the regulator, I didn't disconnect the battery. All was well and no light. You don't have to remove the air bag from the door to do the regulator.
    This ^ - just drape or tape it out of the way. If you turn the car on with the airbag disconnected (to move the regulator's position to be able to attach the window, for example) you'll set off the SRS light. I used a spare battery & leads to connect to the regulator motor to move the regulator to avoid the dreaded light!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Has anyone else tried a sprint booster on a car with a taller diff and tune? I have a 3.38 and shark tune and the sprint booster makes it jumpy to the point that I don't like having it on at all.
    I had one on my car with 3.15, Dinan stage 3 tune and headers. I really liked it before I got the headers but once the headers were installed, the car had enough torque to make the sprint booster unnecessary IMO
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    This ^ - just drape or tape it out of the way. If you turn the car on with the airbag disconnected (to move the regulator's position to be able to attach the window, for example) you'll set off the SRS light. I used a spare battery & leads to connect to the regulator motor to move the regulator to avoid the dreaded light!
    I don't think I even disconnected the air bag IIRC. Like BP said, the air isn't going to go off unless voltage is applied to it
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I had one on my car with 3.15, Dinan stage 3 tune and headers. I really liked it before I got the headers but once the headers were installed, the car had enough torque to make the sprint booster unnecessary IMO
    Ok that's where I'm at too. I think it would be great without either the tune or diff, but 1st gear is already touchy as hell with those two. I guess I'll hold off on the sport button mod until I decide if I'm ever going to use this thing.

Yep, I ended up selling my sprint booster with the un-modded M3 button assy. to another member
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    I hv SB w AA tune and now w a supercharger (SC). Still love it. Did you try the medium setting? I still have mine on red (full) even with the SC.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 604 of 823 FirstFirst ... 104504554594602603604605606614654704 ... LastLast