Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 125260616263 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by theothersawyer View Post
    Love your signature, is that all snow? Looks like that could be a ton of fun to drive on!
    Thanks . I live in New Mexico. Its the White Sands National Monument. It's all gypsum as far as you can see. And it's a blast to drive on.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Now that does sound like it would be fun!

Miata and ZHP sitting on some pavement A-U-T-O-C-R-O-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love then comes gas, tires and oil! Love the drawings! Very well done.

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NoVAphotog View Post
    Miata and ZHP sitting on some pavement A-U-T-O-C-R-O-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love then comes gas, tires and oil! Love the drawings! Very well done.
    Funny thing is, I've actually never been autocrossing! Always wanted to though!

Quote Originally Posted by theothersawyer View Post
    Funny thing is, I've actually never been autocrossing! Always wanted to though!
    Auto crossing is an absolute blast! I can't wait to take the ZHP next year. And I am loving your ZHP/Miata combo for the sig . 10/10

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

What a sweet Audi sitting next to an even better Bimmer. Is that your Audi? 10/10!

2004 black on black 330ci ~Mason

More than you can afford pal - Quattro LOL
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by SoDelBMW View Post
    What a sweet Audi sitting next to an even better Bimmer. Is that your Audi? 10/10!
    Haha nooooooo. That is one of VERY few Quattro Sport rally cars. It's owned by an older German lady here in town. It's her baby and MAN can she hoon it like it's back in a WRC again lol. And I love your sig ^_^. The colors really contrast the car 10/10
    [IMG]\[/IMG]
    And Badger your sig is always a 10 lol
    Last edited by Fenrir; 12-14-2014 at 03:41 PM.

-Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
    Haha nooooooo. That is one of VERY few Quattro Sport rally cars. It's owned by an older German lady here in town. It's her baby and MAN can she hoon it like it's back in a WRC again lol. And I love your sig ^_^. The colors really contrast the car 10/10
    [IMG]\[/IMG]
    And Badger your sig is always a 10 lol
    Big time bump. Classic shot Ben.

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Thanks lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

-Ben

Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 125260616263 LastLast