Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ZHPGUY View Post
    We don’t get many folks knocking on our doors around here.
    I'm with you on that. Pretty isolated. But we still decorate for all the holidays..... to an audience of ...no one.

Halloween is the best, we've never had a single trick or treater that's a lot of left over candy in the bowl.....
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    I'm with you on that. Pretty isolated. But we still decorate for all the holidays..... to an audience of ...no one.

Halloween is the best, we've never had a single trick or treater that's a lot of left over candy in the bowl.....
    Actually tucked away but, less than three miles from downtown Huntsville, AL. Two mile long street, the highest on the hill from this side of town and ends at the farm three doors down.

We haven had a trick or treater yet and do some Christmas decorations. If I get inspired some year, I may put a huge star way up on the back of our property that could be seen for miles from the valley below. I’d probably need 500-600 feet of extensions cord to get to it though!

Sent from my iPhone Xs using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

we're blood brothers - my wife puts a giant 5 foot lighted star in our foyer window at Christmas (now) that my son in law calls "The Star of David"...... so bright it melts the snow in the front yard and is seen by no one else
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    we're blood brothers - my wife puts a giant 5 foot lighted star in our foyer window at Christmas (now) that my son in law calls "The Star of David"...... so bright it melts the snow in the front yard and is seen by no one else
    The view from my upper yard at my neighbors main living level!

Sent from my iPhone Xs using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

wow, that's spectacular... explains savoring those great whisk(e)y imbibments

I'm close to the small cities of NH, but more likely to see a fox, moose, bobcat or deer - but apparently NOT a delivery at my door by UPS guy
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Pete

My QJ 7000EXT was here when I got back from Europe last night. Too cold and rainy right now to do anything but look at the parts.

Name:  20191213_142502.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  158.5 KB

Name:  20191213_142527.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  106.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
    My QJ 7000EXT was here when I got back from Europe last night. Too cold and rainy right now to do anything but look at the parts.

Name:  20191213_142502.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  158.5 KB

Name:  20191213_142527.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  106.9 KB
    Me too. I've read through the documentation, so tomorrow, although forecast is for rain, is supposed to be in the mid 50's. Assembly time

I bought the same accessories as you, and I think one of those truck adapters will be repurposed tonight in the center of my table and will work perfectly as a pizza holder
    Pete

Great idea! And maybe use the QJ hangers as napkin holders and we have gourmet dining.

Tomorrow is rain here too so I may hold off until Sunday. Still trying to fire on all cylinders after the whirlwind week in Europe. That flight just beats the **** out of me.

I like it. I was going to use the holders to hang the rags on ready to clean up the hydraulic fluid I'm bound to spill

BTW, after reading (skimming) both the online manual and the hardcopy in the box, I have to say the most encouraging thing is actually just watching their installation video. It's well done, short, and makes it look pretty simple https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT3oAtMGlHk.

In fact I might just tape and assemble the hoses in the warmth of the house tonight
    Pete

OK, assembled the 4 hose fittings (total of 6) while watching the Presidents Cup...... Good indoor coffee table project

FYI - grab a 17mm and 22mm open end wrench for this step (save you rummaging around in the toolbox....)

Pete

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast